Gillette Fusion Razor - Walmart offer

I really liked the Mach 3, and I bet that I will like this one too. Although, I didn't like the Schick Quatro.

Thanks OP, always nice to NOT have to buy blades for a bit :D (tho the razor bodies are piling up :p)

I just got one of these in the mail for some free thing I did, totally forgot about and I still don't know what it was,but who am I to complain if people like to send me free gifts:D

Says that the free samples are out. I too got one of these in the mail. Nice Razor. Blades are kinda high but they last longer for me than what I was using.

Mine came a few days ago, this is a KILLER razor. I was using the M3 power and will be using this from now on :D

"We're Sorry!

The free sample you have requested is sold out. Our samples go fast, so be sure to check out our Free Samples page frequently to take advantage of these great offers!."

Guess I waited to long. Oh well. Glad some other people got them though! :)

got mine last Friday. I used it the following day and forgot how expensive razors feel:)

Got mine - in RI, actually use a Fusion currently, so this is a free blade for me. Not bad, considering that they are like 2 bucks each. My butt hurts everytime I have to buy more.

Back