Gigabyte's x800 xt in stock at Buyextremegear

[BB] Rick James said:
For starters it's not instock it's on back order!

If you click "order", It clearly states "IN STOCK".

So, "for starters", why did you make such a statement?
Is there something you know further?

don't trust what the websites tell you, i called a bunch of sites like these 4 days ago and they all said instock on the site but once i talked to them they told me they were sold out.

tip for today :: CALL BEFORE YOU ORDER ;)

Yeh just FYI you got to call these ppl, their website's stock status is usually wrong. They are still listing some 6800s as "Pre-order ETA 6/15/04"

I doubt its really in stock. I saw this listing earlier today, they have actually made the font size of the "BACK ORDER ETA 06/22" line much bigger(it was normal size when i first spotted it earlier today).... I bet they've had alot of confusion over it. hmm showing in the shoping cart as a preorder must be too sophisticated for them.

Scartch this pos company. Now they updated and say 6-22 ETA.

So I called and gave them an earfull, made me feel better. :)

They don't have the best resellerrating anyways, which is why I was doubtful they actually had it. :( lol

They Sent me an over clocked 9700 pro when the 9800 pros where out. So i paid for a 9800 and got a 9700 with a flashed bios. Called them up and complained and they didnt dispute or anything just said " ok send it back".

Seemed very shady to me. i wouldnt give them any more of my money.

splooger said:
What games does it come with?

eh.. right.. thats a first.. I'm gonna buy that card cause it has cool games.. oh wait.. the 9500pro has better games.. imma go with that one... lmfao

Back