GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING OC pictured

Look OK, do hope that Gigabyte are not locked to blue light, cuz as any serious guy know blue anything have been banned since 2012.

So was mine, before 2010.
Then i had a long stint with red and flat black, and currently i am on flat black and yellow.
Unsure what to do when i get the case that really should host this hardware, but must blaze trail or nothing.
"Fortunately" this time i am forced to use wet paint and not powder coating, so more easy to go multi color now, maybe even break out the airbrush if i feel like i in anyway suddenly have become able to draw anything but match men.

Wonder if they stuck with the reference board or filled their own with substandard components like all their other low/mid-tier AIBs. The images there and on Amazon are composites and renders.

Wonder if they stuck with the reference board or filled their own with substandard components like all their other low/mid-tier AIBs. The images there and on Amazon are composites and renders.
I have a Gigabyte Windforce HD 6950 from 2011 that has been running basically 24/7 in that time frame, have had literally 0 issues with it, I have no problem with Gigabyte.

Back