Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because I actually want to build a real system instead of running off of a notebook (like I have for the past 4 years)

Count me in. I need to get rid of my current (and now completely unsupported) Foxconn motherboard in a hurry, and both of the Gigabyte boards in the give-away look like perfect replacements :D

My reason, I am still running a 965p-ds3. still running well but its getting due for an upgrade

I would like to enter this competition so that I can win it, only to then be disqualified for not living within the boundaries of North America.

I only want to win the disqualification and I will be happy :)

Getting ready to build a new rig for a friend of mine - either of these boards would be a great start!

I really need a new motherboard for a new rig and would love to have a chance to win one of these Gigabyte boards. I,ve been watching the advances and quality of Gbyte go off the charts in the last 2-3 years and its amazing.Not only that but the looks, cooling and overclocking ability is just amazing. Here in the past year I,ve put together a couple of Rigs for friends and am totally impressed to the point that I want to get my hands on one.Normally I am an AMD fan hence the screen name but beggars cant be choosy.It would make a good birthday present DEC 24 hint hint or Christmas. Anyway good luck to all of you in the forums!

This would be the kind of push I need to build a new rig. I am still using a Gigabyte p35 DS3L with a Q6600.

Because the last time I had gigabyte they were pretty decent boards, till my last one caught fire. I'd like to give them a shot again.

I have an aging amd 64 based system that is in dire need of an upgrade this holiday season and either of these could be the perfect start to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back