Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get off my laptop and build a desktop and this would be a perfect start.

I need new computer parts, the one i am using now is getting quite old.

I don't want one. I need one! My Asus P5K won't allow me to boot when two monitors are plugged in, and when I attempt to connect it to a Gigabit switch it either restarts, or the NIC turns itself on and off. Other than that, it works fine, and it seems that is good enough for the wife. :D

I know this isn't witty, but I'd use the P55A-UD7 as an excuse to upgrade my now 5-year-old rig (Athlon X2 4400+ CPU). Who knew building a computer with a dual core 64-bit CPU when there was no mainstream 64-bit OS and few multi-threaded applications would have paid off?

And I'd use the 880GMA-UD2H to upgrade our media center PC.

I currently have an older Gigabyte board and I love it, but it's time for a new one! I could really use that 880GMA. Good luck everyone.

How about I love technology and mobos!? LoL :)

I'm really aching for something new my computer is pre-2005 so it's about that time to upgrade and winning a mobo would be a great start to the new year! :)

I only use Gigabyte motherboards and sure could use one now.

I want one because I am poor.

Way to make my day a bummer! :(

You can make it up to me by giving me that first mobo. :)

I would like a Gigabyte board so I can upgrade to a newer architechture and so I will have a fun project on my hands. (Yay, compu-tar building!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back