Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a nice little pc for the kids to play their games on.

good luck to everyone

I'd like a LGA 1156 gigabyte board to replace the LGA 775 Gigabyte board i have currently, and give me an excuse to buy a new processor : D

Most of my motherboards are way to old at this point. Time to move on to newer hardware for better folding!

Either would be a nice upgrade over my 790FXT, though the intel board would help scratch my upgrade itch a bit better. :D

My system is getting pretty old (with a GB board) and I was planning on getting a gigabyte mini-itx for my next project, they make awesome gear.

Captain CAAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

Suppose there is something in his club that could interface with the mobo?

I need a whole new setup as you can tell from my sig,its time dont you think?
$ never seems to around to do pc stuff,mouths to feed,ect

I want the board(s) cause im flat on my ass broke and could use something to get me started on my upgrade path.

New build coming within the next month or so and a free motherboard would be a good way to start!

Gigabyte makes pretty good boards. Of course I would take it if you gave it to me...

I want to help my friend build herself a new computer, and one of these motherboards would be an excellent gift

Been using Gigabyte boards ever since the first HTPC in my house 6 years ago (939), Their ROCK SOLID from day 1 til now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back