Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither are what I really want for my future pc plans but either one can still help achieve my goals.;)

I just bought the 785 would love to get the 880. I would return the favor and give my Motherboard away with 4gb of ram.

My Current Gigabyte AM2+ board could use an update
I already have a Phenom II 955 so that am3 would be nice

I would love one of the boards, because I have an awesome new PS just waiting for a motherboard to stick it into. Kinda like a hot woman.

I could use one of these to help build a new media center server. Currently I am running off a laptop and it really isn't powerful enough to serve the entire house or run proper multimedia off of it, especially for my large projection screen.

I love my gigabyte motherboards. Ever since the P4 days I've been buying Gigabyte for stability and performance.
I've had AMD and Intel Gigabyte boards and I must say they just work. I would love to win one of these boards but I've yet to win anything on the [H]ardOCP but who knows. Today could be my day lol. Good luck to all of you. Oh and gigabyte, the colour scheme could use some messing around with. The blue looks awesome but some of the other colours could use some change. Simple sets of colours look better on mobos compared to lots of diffrent colours.

I want to use the P55A-UD7 to build a dedicated system for testing heatsinks so that I can get my heatsink review website off of the ground.

I'd love to win one of these board because I absolutely love my Gigabyte EP45 UD3R board and it is the best board I've ever owned.

I'm really getting the itch BAD to be able to play with something new and since I have next to no $$$ right now one of these boards would really make my holidays!

I would like another board so I can upgrade another box, and then another and another...
Well at least that is how my wife sees it...

my reason to enter, I love motherboards and computer parts, I need them to built pc's. Plus ive been with Asus all my life, its time to test different brands.

I want it because my old Gigabyte board is starting to give me problems after 3 years of faithful service. I trust these boards.

Been a loyal reader for years always click on the ad's to support. And I am dead broke a free mother board would be great. I work for a start up and don't make alot plus have 2 kids one on the way all I can say is waaaah and hook a brother up please

I've never won a contest before, I have such bad luck. Sadly I don't think my luck will change this time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back