Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the 880GMA-UD2H because I'm going to build a Win7 box, and I don't feel like the hassle of wiping/reinstalling on this one (XP Pro). I'd much prefer to have a fresh box, even though this one's still pretty quick. I haven't seen many issues with Gigabyte boards, either.

Count me in, because giving that to someone else would be a sin.

Gigabyte is one of the most reliable brands, and I want to replace my cheapass, china made ECS motherboard with something more useful and up to date.

Gigabyte rocks :)
And a nice motherboard is always a nice thing to have for a new build

I would love to have a Gigabyte board to try. I've always been interested in them, but was never really given that push to get one over an Asus.

I want one of these boards becauses Gigabyte builds the most Kick -Ass motherboards around right now.
I happen to have spare cpus that fit in each of these boards so rather than leave a poor lonley CPU without a home for the holidays, send one to me so i can keep a CPU in a job and in a nice warm home for the holidays.......:D

I'd like to win one of these Gigabyte boards because of their longevity. I have a socket 478 board of theirs (GA-8S661FXM-RZ) that's still going strong. Thank you, Gigabyte!

I'm in cause i need a new board for Mom, her old pentium 4 is not cutting it anymore :(

I want one for my friend who desperately needs a new computer and is low on cash :D

My wife is using a P3...
My phone is more powerful than her computer..

I can haz Gigabyte?

My current mobo is dying and is out of warranty so to get one of these would be grounds for an affordable move to i5/i7. Otherwise I'm screwed for awhile. :(

I have a Gigabyte mobo now, I wouldn't mind introducing that gigabyte mobo to a new home in another family member's comp.

I can think of a few good reasons:
1) to fold [H]arder for the [H]orde
2) I've never personally owned one of their boards. bought and built and recommended 'em for other folks but not myself for some unknown reason
3) either one would help to pimp out my NZXT case with it's blue fans and the rest of the motif which currently houses rig#2.

If I won one of these boards, I can finally upgrade from the Intel P4 3.06 Northwood + Mobo Retail Edge combo I'm using still to this day. (btw when I was typing this I guess I had a Freudian slip err typo and actually typed out "shit" instead of "this")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back