Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gigabyte boards but have never had a crossfire mobo - if I win the P55-UD7 I promise I will make good and run Crossfire!

I never win any drawings, but I'd like to build a new PC for my parents. A new Gigabyte board would get the project rolling.

My current gigabyte board is awesome. The builds I do for people all have Gigabyte boards as well. Awesome stuff.

I need it because I'm a bit broke and this would make a great step towards getting a new computer. Then I can turn my old one into a server so I can learn things about servers and their software so I can make myself useful in the workplace and have a successful career.

Because I am posting from my main rig that is composed of various scrap parts pieced together from the trash at work. For once I'd like something nice :)

Ive been using this p35 ds3 for a few years. Id love to replace it with a new gigabyte mobo.

I would love one of these, I've had a GIgabyte 690 board for like four years now, swapped CPUs three times since I bought it, awesome that it supported all my CPUs, even the AM3, even though it is an AM2 board.

Looking to get a bit of a boost going to an actual AM3. If I won the intel, so be it, I'd probably move to that platform too.

Gigabyte was my first motherboard brand back when i built my first computer. i'd love to build another machine with that hardware now that i have freetime and money

Oh hell yes! I want one of these motherboards because I just had to sell one of my systems and my Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 was one of the best motherboards I've ever owned.

I would love to receive either board so I could slap together and upgrade for my brothers computer this Christmas.

Thx for this offer at any rate :cool:

Well I built a kickass new sys for the wife and her business...now I need to get mine upgraded so I won't have sys envy of her

Happy T Day Kyle, Steve and everybody @ HardOCP!

To enter this week simply post in this thread ONCE and tell us why you want one of these Gigabyte motherboards. Or if you want to puss out, just write something stupid like you you usually do when you post. .

i need new parts please,never owned a gb board so win me over!

Because Gigabyte builds the best boards, and I've always wanted to have both Intel & AMD at the same time, man.

I had my last desktop stolen, would like to build a new one but I don't have the money. This would help greatly

My sister's computer just imploded and I need one of these to build a new rig so I can give her my old one!

Fingers crossed. And thanks Gigabyte and [H] for doing this! Awesome.

i actually wouldn't mind the intel mobo as i'm kinda curious how to tinker intel cpus and how they perform...

How are you gentlemen.

All your giveaway are belong to us.

I win new motherboard for great justice.

I've been using Gigabyte boards for several years at this point, and actively recommend them to anyone who will listen. If I win, I'll build another computer with whichever board I get!

Would love to have the P55 mobo, always been an AMD user and want to try out an intel setup without having to shell out too much cash.

I have never had a bad experience with a G-Byte product and seeing as how I am in the Market for a new board for a new i7 rig I am putting together, this would be perfect.

Pretty Please.
I already use that AMD board in my HTPC, and am very pleased. I would like to try the Intel for my next build. Of coarse, I wouldn't turn down the AMD board as I know it works excellently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back