Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dual BIOS chips and solid capacitors. The Dual BIOS chips saved me one time, and I have a Gigabyte board (forgot what model), but it's rock solid. The way motherboards are meant to ride.

Alternatives are amazing, as well as backup systems, as I have learned from losing two power supplies within two days and being saved by virtue of having a spare handy.

If I could win this it would make a new Phenom II x6 build a no brainer and keep my budget available for other things.

Besides...look at my current system.

I need a new computer to spend my new found free time on. My current one is almost 2 years old anyway.

I want one because the timing couldn't be better for the new build I'm planning. I want the p55, please? :p

My current mobo is on the fritz. One of these would save me a few bucks and give me an excuse to upgrade.

I'd like that P55 - so I could see how far I can push a i5 750/760.

If I got the 880GMA it would be fun to see how high it'll take a 1090T before the VRM's pop :D

Buddy of mine got a MSI GD65 DOA from Microcenter and they refuse to take it back, I figure the UD7 would be a nice present (if I got it for free, would be no loss for me).

I need to upgrade my home server, little p4 ht is barely chuggin along with what I got running, a 6 core AMD setup would serve it nicely :D

It's about time for me to upgrade, so I could use either. and I haven't had an intel system since the days of the original pentiums and I think I'd like to play around with one.

I'd like a Gigabyte board because their BIOS seems to be superior to ASUS. More controls for more things for better overclocking. Not to mention ASUS support SUCKS and I'm sick and tired of getting the shaft from them.

I'm in...since the days of the DS3, Gigabyte has been on my short list of boards I'd use in my systems. I haven't had a problem with them in years.

I'd be able to build my Dad a nice HTPC with one of these. Ideally the M-ATX one ;) Then he wouldn't have to worry about not being able to get up off the floor (at 70 years old) trying to put a blu-ray disk in the drive. He could just watch them off my NAS.

This would be an excellent opportunity to try a Gigabyte motherboard. I built a system for my dad with a Gigabyte motherboard and he is very pleased with it. I have heard good things about Gigabyte of late.;)

I am always amazed at how quickly these give-aways rack up the pages!

sign me up please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back