Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked the blue PCBs in Gigabyte boards, I don't care what anybody says. Though with the experience I've had with all the Gigabyte boards I use, it could be hot pink and I'll still use them. Also, my parents need a better rig than the P3 Coppermine that they've been using for a little short of a decade now.

Doesn't matter if it is AMD or Intel, but I would dedicate the said board to a new system for running WCG.

I have used gigabyte for both AMD and Intel systems, and they are rock solid.

Why do I want one? Well my current motherboard the raid controller went out on and is out of warranty. It would be frigging awesome to not have to spend money I don't have to replace it. :eek:

I want one of the Gigabyte motherboards because of their reliability and overclocking options. Have a blue PCB is icing on the cake as the color goes with my water cooling loop.

Dear Gigabyte,

I would like a new motherboard because it is blue, and blue is my favorite color. My mommy gave me a blue racecar last Christmas! My T-rex and GI Joe will fight each other to death on the P55 battlefield of doom!!!

I am Southern of the Northern America resident!

The EP45 UD3R was the best board I've ever had. I was easily able to overclock my Q6600 to 3.6Ghz with it.

I could use the p55 to replace the wifes board. Then maybe she would shut her trap and leave me alone for a day!

Great mobo to compliment the new CPU I got for the latest system.

I need the P55A-UD7 so I can huck out a random old POS cpu I have around the house.. Yeah sure I could get rid of it now, but ya never know when you might need that other, other, other, other system for some reason.. :rolleyes:

I would love to replace my outdated Abit IP35-e. She's been wonderful but she's seen her days.

Thanks,
jime

The cool tech companies always get props from their users for stuff like this.

Why WOULDN'T I want one of those mobos? Can never have enough good quality hardware :) they would match my Gigabyte 6850 too :)

I need one to form the heart of a new build. My 3 year old laptop is having a hard time playing new games!

i want one!!!! I want the p55!!! XD for my core i5 750 sitting on my desktop XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back