Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I was born a poor black child with no rhythm... I became very wealthy and then lost everything when my eyeglass grabber caused everyone to go cross-eyed. So I really need it Kyle.

well i've one of the top notch AMD board from gigabyte now i'm looking for Intel board so i can do side by side comparison for my own test

Ive used and can swear to purchasing and using Gigabtye Motherboards since the days of 1998 and AMD Products. I use nothing but Gigabyte Motherboards for ALL my customers regardless there if its Intel or AMD i leave that issue up to my customers since each has there own preferences there. Im just in it for making money as its my business and my JOB. :D

I'm pussing out because I have a vagina. Not a literal vagina, of course, but a metaphorical vagina.

If I had a real vagina I'd be too busy making sandwiches to post in this thread.

I tried to think of something to make fun of men to make it "fair", but I just couldn't. We're really just that awesome.

It doesn't matter. Who's reading these anyway?

Gigabyte, I know the bably blue is your forte, but lets try some different colors. Besides that I loved all of the boards I have had for you guys :)

I'd love to score one of these great mobos, been looking at upgrading the frankenpc anyway, and a new mobo would definitely give me the kick to start that. Plus those boards look pretty sweet, especially the GA-P55A-UD7. Has almost an older race car look with the pin striping and numbers, which is pretty darn [H]ard in my book. ;)

Because I hate DFI motherboards that always reboot on startup and don't shut down properly in Windows 7...

il never wine anything but i could ues it to build my wife a pc so she stays off mine!

I love Gigabyte and is the only mobo I buy any more. If I won, I'd build a second rig since my wife and daughters have to share mine since our laptop died.

I've had a GA-965P-DQ6 that's served me well for years, but as of late its ability to hold an OC has taken a nosedive. I think I'm about due for a new system and a new Gigabyte motherboard would be a great place to start.

I could use either of these to upgrade my aging primary computer or to build myself a HTPC.

Because I was actually looking at both of those motherboards (UD2H in particular) as an upgrade path. But due to being a college student with limited funds, I can't afford buying them.

i would like to win a sweet mobo because im to poor to buy one.

really thats the reason im still using a single core amd64 skt 939.

I have never owned a Gigabyte board, and I would like to upgrade my current socket 775 box with one of these boards.

--Hamfiles--

My gaming rig is several years old. I was laid off a few months ago. Help a needy gamer. O, and all 3 of my current rigs have GB mobos in them.

I want one of these Gigabyte motherboards as retribution for selling me that extremely shitty Gigabyte 9800GTX+ that they refused to RMA even though the card was clearly defective (minor artifacting, randomly would BSOD system).

I want one of these motherboards because I really want to give gigabyte a try. I've never owned any of their products, and I want to see if the hype is true.

I want one because my system needs an upgrade and I've only used Gigabyte boards since the early Core 2 days.

I'm looking to build a new system soon and I've been very satisfied with my Gigabyte 5850

I am planning on building a budget PC and been leaning towards and i5 760 and a free mobo would go a long way to keeping it in budget!

Mmmm...my new video card would look perfect with this new mobo.

Trying to build a computer for a person in my family as a Christmas present, this would be a perfect way for me to save money yet still deliver a great computing system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back