Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get my hands on one simply because I have never owned a high-end Gigabyte board. Have always used them as a low-end cheapy board for quick builds. Would love a shot at owning one of their good boards!

Today I made pancakes.

That's pretty stupid, but there's nothing stupid about these mobos.

I have a stock motherboard and can't overclock and it isn't as feature rich, that's why I want one!
Of course I'll need a new CPU as well, but that just means my winning will lead to stimulating the economy!

I love gigabyte motherboards, my last 3 new builds are all from gigabyte and I would not mind another one from Gigabyte!

I'm looking to make an HTPC out of the mini-ATX board there, and an Intel board would be nice to have too. (Plus, Gigabyte is awesome!)

trying to build a new rig downrange and could use a good mobo, plus the wife is already bitching about me spending more cash on parts.

I have been contemplating getting the Intel Gigabyte board for my next build, winning one would be a great start to my new power build,

It would give me an excuse to build another computer without my wife wanting to kill me. Plus, I've always heard good things about Gigabyte so I'd love to try one out b

I need one to build a new PC to free up one to make a HTPC because I am Sofa King Board.

I want one because Gigabyte makes solid products. I haven't regretted a purchase from them yet.

I need a base for a new rig, M y other rig was stolen and I am using a slow ass P4 with 512mb of ram :(

I've had nothing but good luck with GIGABYTE mobos over the years. Would LOVE another.

one of these boards and the intel retail edge deal or amd access deal would help me make a sweet new rig

Im really in need for an upgrade.
AND, if I win, Ill donate my current pc to the Childrens Hospital of Eastern Ontario if they will take it.

In like Flynn. :D

Would love the P55 for the water cooling. Plus I like the looks and have been wanting to do a blue and white themed build.

I would love to win because Gigabyte makes great boards and this would be a nice upgrade for my i7-870 or my micro AMD 970 setups

I love GA and have had several of their boards over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back