Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always used ASUS motherboards and was thinking about buying the new sabertooth for my next build, but been hearing great things about gigabyte so i might give them a try.

I've always heard good things about Gigabyte mobos, but haven't had a chance to try one out myself. This could be my chance!

I like Gigabyte and I would like an upgrade. That way I can puss out on buying a new motherboard. :)

I'm ready to do away with my EVGA 680i. Either of these would be a good basis for a fresh build that I've been planning for some time, and would save me some money.

I'd like one because my current system is a few years old, and starting to show its age.

I'd like the 880GMA-UD2H, as my buddy's PC just took a crap. It would make an awesome Christmas gift!

I like gigabyte motherboards because I always use gigabyte motherboards...

because I have 12 mobos and 12 cpus laying around my house and would love to have a baker's dozen:D

I would like to win these Gigabyte motherboards so that I can donate them towards the next system giveaway build for our folding team here.

My systems use nothing but Gigabyte boards, and I couldn't be happier. Good stuff!

I "need" one Kyle my rig has been down for 6 months as I got a bad bios flash.

Here is to hoping I win one!!!

Simply, because I need it since I am starting my PC from scratch. It would be helpful to have the Motherboard taken care of so I can focus on budgeting for other hardware seeing as my budget is limited to 600.

IMO, they make some of the best. It'd be great to have another to add to my collection :p

I've been very happy with previous Gigabyte boards and I would LOVE to have one of these!

I like them being one of the first to have everything colored. Makes plugging in switches and what not easy and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back