Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like one of these because i have no processor or ram to go with it, but they are pretty

i really need a upgrade!! still using my 780i ftw...but i dont want to sound like a whiner so im not gonna cry the blues about why i deserve it more than the next guy....but i could def REALLY use it. thanx for the oppurtunity guys! \m/

I don't like my ASUS mobo I've had for a while so gigabyte sway me into using your products!

I'd love one of those Gigabyte motherboards so I could finally upgrade my system. I'm a bit strapped for cash currently, and getting one of these would be an amazing help.

Wouldn't mind basing a new Windows Home Server or even something I can play with Untangle with. A nice small but highly potent motherboard. And if possible, more D for the Horde.

currently own 2 working AMD gigabyte motherboards..would like to increase that number to 3....

I would love one of these motherboards. It would be great to give my brother-in-law a new gaming rig. He's using a E6700 atm with 8800 GT. Its OK, but he's been whining how I need to donate a better geared rig. LOL...

I'd like to have one to build my next PC with a shiny Gigabyte motherboard. I have the P55M-UD4 and it rocks the house.

I would like one of the motherboards, preferably the amd one, to form the basis of a new computer build.

Here's to hoping for a board towards something newer than a Pentium 4 for the folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back