Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one of these boards so I can finally upgrade my gaming rig from this old 680i/X6800 setup I'm running right now. :)

I want a board to anger my wife by spending money on another system.

Well, I want one so that I can upgrade my 12 yr. old nephew's 7 yr. old PC. He's now drawing with a cheap tablet ( he's really good for a 12 yr. old) and I want to get a real one as soon as I can afford it. Getting one of these motherboards will help defray the cost of his upgrade. He's also an A student.

I should win because blue is my favorite color and Gigabyte has the blue-est mobos out there!

I think I just blue myself...

I should win because my workplace (a school) is poor, I have to use a very slow 7 year old machine to do my work on and either of these would help me to build either a good work PC or upgrade my home PC and move it to work.

I'd love to win either of these, especially the ud7 since it is atx. My p55m-ud4 doesn't have usb 3.0 so that would come in handy later on also.

I've been looking to upgrade for a while but haven't put down the money for anything. This would give me a good base for my system.

My old Asus A8N32-SLI just aint cuttin' the mustard anymore. I need more Gigbyte POWER!

I want a Gigabyte mobo, because I have never had one before. I'll be nice to see, in person, what they have to over my other purchase choices.

When I was in college, one of my professors (who's first language was not English, I'm not even sure it was in his top five) liked to call units of storage, "megs of bytes" and "gigs of bytes". So, I'm sure that he'd call this a "Gigs of bytes" motherboard, which doesn't mean anything, really, except that if I won this thing, I could say that I use all my gigs of bytes with a Gigs of bytes motherboard.

Okay, that was funnier in my head.

I once fell in love with Gigabyte and after a long affair with Asus I want to fall in love all over again.

Three's company, and my Socket 775 EP35-DS3R as well as the lovely Socket AM2+/3 GA-MA785GM-US2H would love another sibling.

I could use an upgrade, really really could.

could use a new upper midrange GB mobo again. loving my ep45-ud3p here and would like a nice p55 upgrade.

well, im about to buy a gtx 460 from gigabyte, so one of these mobo's would be perfect. I always go Asus for motherboards, this would be a chance to broaden my horizon.

Running an X58A-UD5 in my main system and loving it. Would love to have another gigabyte board to start building something new on.

Also, because you said we could:
something stupid like you you usually do when you post.

Would love to have a Gigabyte motherboard to play with, never bought one and I would love to experiment with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back