Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add me, as I currently have the p35, p45, and would love a p55 to complete my collection =P

I switched to Gigabyte motherboards recently, and I'm very happy with them.

May I have some more please.

I would like to get one of these motherboards in order to setup a crazy VM, fileserver or a 6 monitor gaming rig!

Because my piece of crap Northwood P4 kicked the bucket in a lightning storm, and I haven't had access to my own computer since April.

Howdy;) long time reader, first time poster. Can always use a new mobo! Hope entry is still possible. Thx for all the yrs of rad content!

I still run a P4 2.4 Ghz system, thinking it is time for an upgrade. had been looking at upgrading earlier but i'm a poor college student

I want one or both or everything. It was my birthday this past week. Instead of celebrating my 21st with some booze, I spent the entire day and night (22 hours straight) working on a project, Show me some love? :)

I would love a chance at a Gigabyte board as I need to upgrade but I am on a really tight budget. This would help a great deal.

i would like a board because a lot of bad luck happens to me.. one of these days i'm gunna find some good luck.. hopefully it'll come in form of one these boards :)

I would love to use one of these boards and turn it into a vmware beast of a machine.

I want one because I have always owned Gigabyte Mobos, well except for the first ECS board I bought that crapped out and killed my system (10 years ago?). And it is about time for an upgrad :D.

I'm always building computers for other people but when it comes to my system I slack off cause I dont have the money to build a top notch system I try to get by with the parts I manage to save for my own system sometimes I get a collection of used parts that I cant use for my system so it would be nice where I can start out fresh with a new board and a nice processor to get me started with slow upgrades would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back