Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have one of these boards to give my kids an upgrade to their old P4 system. That way I can retain my title as "greatest dad evar!"

Been wanting to upgrade out of the 775 platform. Either one would make it easier on the bank account.

I'm currently using a budget board I bought last year Gigabyte m68-sm and I'm still on DDR2, if I do happen to win it'll help me move to DDR3. I also do love Gigabyte's customer support, they reply very quickly.

I'm in. I've been trying to find a way to afford to upgrade my antique system, this would certainly help....

I'm game.....never tried gigabyte, want to give it a go, would be a good way to base my future HTPC off of :D

ONCE

A motherboard with turbo stripes to help my processor go faster would be a good thing.

I've used may Gigabyte boards and everyone has been rock solid...It's also time for an upgrade :)

Nothing in this world is ever free, the except to the rule is a gigabyte motherboard (Hopefully AMD)

I would love to replace my DFI board with something newer. First and last time I stray from Gigabyte every other motherboard in the house is a Gigabyte board.

I want one because my old Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 is getting long in the tooth...

man nice to see my favorite board mfr setup one if these promos! I am in need of an AM3 board. I was an asus fanboy a few years ago, when I have a horrible run of luck with 2 asus p5k series boards. I returned both and tried the gigabyte and have never looked back.

Keep up the good work guys!

either one of these would be great for a secondary system I could run VMWare ESX on. Then I'd be able to test a bunch of stuff out on virtual machines and get my MCITP.

My Gigabyte board's been rock-solid for years. They definitely make a quality product, and I'd love to upgrade to a new one! :)

It looks fast, but I want to see just how fast it really is. Looks aren't always representative of quality.

These boards are great! I'm using one in my machine i'm using for folding with the i7-860 cpu. Could really use one for the machine i'm building my brother!

I would like one because Gigabyte is one of the best mainboard manufacturers out there

Wow. I cant believe these gigabyte boards are free, Gigabyte boards are probably the best in the market right now.

Years ago I wouldn't even consider Gigabyte boards, just because I was young and naive. Then one day I gave em a shot. I've almost exclusively bought Gigabyte mobo's since then. Excellent build quality, great bios on all of em, really like the color schemes. What else is there to say? How about that I just won one of these :)

I am running a Jetway AM2...enough said. Gigabyte is best hands down. This is the only way I can afford to upgrade until I finish my Air Force enlistment. My preference is with the AMD board.

Gigabyte, i'd love a new motherboard. All the mobos assembled comps with were gigabyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back