Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one of these boards to replace the xfx 750i I have so I can donate it to a museum.

I need one of these boards so my wifes laptop won't be faster than my current museum piece I use now...

Time to upgrade this system, and I already have a Gigabyte board in this system, and have been happy with it.

All of the Gigabyte motherboards that I've used have been rock solid. Would love to have another, especially free of charge!

Count me in on this drawing!

My ASUS P5N-D has only 4 SATA connections, and while it supports SLI, I can't actually use it because the two PCI-E slots are so close together that the restricted airflow causes one of my video cards to fail during gaming. What shit.

I believe I should win the P55A-UD7 souly to be able to make Kyle's best friend, Charles, suffer.

I would love to tinker around with these for days putting together a new system.

I'm incredibly tired of my ASROCK motherboard. It runs really hot and isn't the most overclocking friendly board on the market. Either of these Gigabyte boards would make a really nice improvement for my setup.

In because my UD3 doesnt like higher bclocks and my i5 750 begs for more! :D

I want the AMD one because the MSI board in my sig is a pile of crap and wants to be replaced.

Hey Gigabyte and [H]ard|Forum. Over the summer I built my first computer and only recently started overclocking. I'm a college student and I am currently in the market for a new Mobo to continue my overclocking so nothing happens to my current desktop. I would really appreciate a new motherboard to save the money so I can put it toward the rest of a new computer.

Because it's time for an upgrade but others in this household will need convincing. I'd very much like to say "Look, I've got this shiny new motherboard. It will not work without other shiny new things to go in it. You can pick the colour, as long as it's blue."

I have owned several of the gb board and they are rock solid. My girlfriends parents computer is horrible outdated (p4, 1gb ddr etc) and this would give me an awesome excuse to build them a new one.

i'm in.

If I won one of these I would have no choice but to build a new computer! (practising for the wife)

This Zotac board is going south and having a new board would mean no more frustration getting the rig turned on after a (common) power outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back