Gigabyte H57 mATX board and i5 650 - How to disable internal GPU

I have built this combo for a friend and she had me pair it up with a discrete graphics solution, which I chose the GeForce GTS450 for it.

Now upon setting it all up and installing Windows 7, it shows the internal GPU is using 128MB of RAM.

I can't find anywhere inside of the BIOS to disable this. Kind of irritating to have it siphon away memory

Anyway, this things amazing. So far, its at 4.25GHz on a Xiggy Gaia HSF and with WoW running (which is mainly what she'll be using the computer for) its sitting at 67F.
i
But alas, if anyone can help me recover that bit of RAM I would be much appreciative of your advice. <3

You looked through all BIOS Menu? Maybe you missed a Submenu or something. I don't have that board, so I can't really tell, but AFAIK, different boards have different way of disabling or allocating memory for the built-in GPU. Sometimes it's under the most unexpected Menu. Yours could be different.

Check out page 48 and 49 of the manual
Section 2-5 Advanced Bios Features

and I quote:
Onboard VGA
Enables or disables the onboard graphics function.
Enable If No Ext PEG
Activates the onboard graphics only if no PCI Express graphics card is installed. (Default)
Always Enable
Always activates the onboard graphics, whether or not a PCI Express card is installed. If you wish to set
up a dual view configuration, set this item to Always Enable.
end quote

Back