GIGABYTE GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack no longer available?

Sedriss

Limp Gawd
Was looking to pick one of these up when they came back in stock but Newegg shows that they might not order anymore back in. Friend of mine talked to a rep and supposedly said no more will be ordered.

Looking at other sites but having trouble finding them. Was wondering if you guys think this is supply and demand, or was this a just a early 1080 special?

Newegg does this pretty regularly with hot new cards. Cards almost always come back in stock after a delay. I think they want customers to order something else rather than hit the "Notify Me" button and wait a long time.

Newegg does this pretty regularly with hot new cards. Cards almost always come back in stock after a delay. I think they want customers to order something else rather than hit the "Notify Me" button and wait a long time.

Exactly, they push what they want, and half the time don't send auto-notification.

Just got mine yesterday - box is fucking HUGE!

Haven't had a chance to put it in yet.

Yeah, I actually had an auto-notify for over a month on this card and then it finally showed up (shortly after I posted in another thread complaining about lack of availability).

Back