I have had this issue since I purchased this card back in August. Basically my main monitor which is plugged into the displayport 3 always works, but my secondary monitor which is plugged into displayport 2 gets no signal on a cold boot. When i restart my computer, both monitors work beautifully. Whichever monitor is plugged into displayport 3 works all the time. If either or both are plugged into displayports 1 and 2, no signal until I restart. I have been racking my brains and finally stumbled upon the gigabyte website diagram (see image file) showing that "VR mode" is set by default. active ports include the 1 displayport (DP3) , DVI, and 3 HDMI ports (1 on the back, 2 in the front). It states that the "Standard mode" is accessible by restarting your computer. Standard mode has all 3 displayports, 1 DVI adn 1 HDMI port active. Is there a way to make the standard mode the default? because honestly I am not even using the VR feature. Any help would be greatly appreciated as both Nvidia and gigabyte support have been less than helpful. Googling this issue, I have some people with the exact same problem but no answers.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 22
Back