GIGABYTE GTX 1080 TI AORUS XTREME ED $634 in the CDW Outlet

If I could justify SLI I'd be all over this. Shipping was about $25 when I looked.

Got it! ;) $700 OTD with taxes and shipping but I still thought it was a good deal. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, that's what I was seeing too since the exact same card was going for $800+ anywhere I saw it. (y) Enjoy it!

With my prefered CDW account. I'm verifying the price with my rep.
Oh, that makes sense. I never thought about it, but I would have probably gotten the same price as you (been using CDW since the 1990s).

If only they took Paypal. Would have snagged the 960 Evo 1TB for $194 Delivered. Oh well. My 950 Pro 512 has been doing fine. Would have liked the extra cush in space though.

At least I don't have to figure out how to migrate the OS over from one M.2 drive to another with only one M.2 slot. LOL

If only they took Paypal. Would have snagged the 960 Evo 1TB for $194 Delivered. Oh well. My 950 Pro 512 has been doing fine. Would have liked the extra cush in space though.

At least I don't have to figure out how to migrate the OS over from one M.2 drive to another with only one M.2 slot. LOL
I haven't tried it yet, but paypal does have a credit card that you can tie to your paypal account. I would have called them as they may have other payment options not listed online.

As far as the migration. I typically use clonezilla live for any migrations. It's pretty simple too--write image of the current drive to some usb external, swap drives, write the image back, extend partitions, done.

wait is this open box? website doesn't mention open box.
From https://www.cdw.com/content/products/outlet/default.aspx
Outlet Terms and Guarantees
What’s in the CDW Outlet?
We only include an item in CDW Outlet if it falls into one of the following categories:

• Customer return
• Damaged packaging
• Missing user manual
• Minimal cosmetic damage
• Overstocked item
• Demo item
• Refurbished item

We will never sell items that are defective, have more than minimal cosmetic damage or are missing needed parts.

Purchase with Confidence
To ensure the same quality and performance you'd get with a non-CDW Outlet item, all desktops, notebooks and servers have been carefully inspected by our certified technicians. All CDW Outlet items come with:

• Standard 30-day return policy
• Full technical support

Outlet items cannot be backordered. To verify availability, please contact your CDW Account Manager.

My personal experience has been that most outlet items are basically brand new, usually with full documentation. The box might not be in the best shape, but that's about it. And since in the case of GPUs, the manufacturers really stand behind them when they're brand new, I don't think there's much of a risk--especially for the savings. :)

Still showing $633 and available as of this posting
Yeah, I just saw that too. Kinda odd unless they have another one. I'd call them to check stock before ordering it (which you can then order over the phone if it's in stock).

Thanks for the heads up, I ordered one... will see how it goes!

I hope not! We ordered about the same time, I bumped later.. We probably both struck out lol

My rep said all of them are gone and the website just hasn't updated.
Yep, this happens with outlet items so I've learned to always call and have them put their hands on it before ordering. I've ordered stuff before and then it was not found so the order couldn't be fulfilled and had to be cancelled--and it took a week or so to find all this out so I lost time.

Dang, guess that charge will fall off. I ordered a 960 Evo 1TB as well :D
Glad you were able to grab that 1TB. :) They've had some nice ssd deals in there a short while ago. Even some great deals on the 8TB WD Golds that all went away.

/bookmarked
I wish NewEgg would have something similar to this, separate from their main site

/bookmarked
I wish NewEgg would have something similar to this, separate from their main site
They actually do. Just go under Deals and Services-->Outlet (y) The only problem is that you're going to have to filter newegg for the seller or you get a lot of shady junk from their 'other sellers'.

Back