Gigabyte GP-P750GM dead

I've got a GP-P750GM PSU that is dead. It wasn't an explosive SN, but it has always been weak sauce, so never used it much. Now it is dead. Is it even worth trying to RMA it?

I've got a GP-P750GM PSU that is dead. It wasn't an explosive SN, but it has always been weak sauce, so never used it much. Now it is dead. Is it even worth trying to RMA it?
Nooo, not unless they agree to replace it with a UD750GM, the newest MEIC built unit. There's a recent review of it at tpu. Otherwise throw it away and count yourself lucky not to have lost any other components.

Fuhgeddaboudit. Not worth replacing at this point. It is very surprising that Gigabyte continues to use questionable OEMs for its PSUs, especially when its two competitors in the motherboard business, Asus and MSI, now use Seasonic and CWT PSU platforms, respectively, for their PSUs.

And that's not to mention that there are other, more reputable PSU brands out there.

Welllllll, I shoved it in a box and sent it back to gigabyte. They "repaired" it and sent it back. I plugged it in....it did power on for a bit. Buuut, it is already dead again.

Back