Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 (Rev. 2.0) Search

M a d c o w

Limp Gawd
Hi everyone

Base upon research this is the ideal new gaming rig in gonna bulid / Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 (Rev. 2.0) However in research i see that the revison 2's where released this year in June and has big difference in improvement over the Revision 1 Question is has anyone recently ordered through Newegg or Amazon and got the Revison 2 /, If so was there any imprint on the Retail box that clarifies that it's the Revision 2 or any identification upon UPC code for an example or some sort that you know you got the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5(Rev. 2.0) other that booting up your PC.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Last edited:
*scratches head*

Um, the first revision also had USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s. You're thinking of GA-EX58-UD5.

@OP, you will be able to tell which revision it is by the specs listed on the side of the box (next to the UPC code).

Oooops! Sorry, I never noticed the 'A' in the new model number. (Hangs head and walks away...)

I'm actually in the same situation (searching for Rev 2.0 UD5). Anyone happen to get one recently from a Canadian supplier?

Thanks in advance.

BIOS definitely gave the info, I'll have to check the UPC info on the box at home, as I just used one for my sisters system build.

I ordered one about a month ago from Newegg and it was a 2.0. I think it said so one the box, but I don't have the box right now to confirm it.

Back