Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6 at Club IT for $270

So tempted to buy this. I'm going to wait for the DDR3 benchmarks. Hopefully they will be out in the next few weeks.

hmmm.. i just think the board is no good. personal opinion.

me personally would not buy this board. From reading reviews and such. :p

I personally just dont like the board.

Yet im an Asus fan so what can i say.. its like intel bashing amd ;) everyone likes their own brand ;)

How is it that the motherboard is for sale before the NDA has been lifted? Isn't that a little unusual?

How is it that the motherboard is for sale before the NDA has been lifted? Isn't that a little unusual?
Good question, and I have no answer. BUT they boards are already on sale in the EU also.

Looks like ClubIT jumped the gun. The product page is gone. Somebody tell H to change their main page :rolleyes:

I would imagine that they pulled it from their site because they sold out the limited quantities they had and don't want to deal with the administrative hassles of too many backorders. I don't think the NDA prevents people from taking pre-orders, just from posting reviews.

Funny I have this board.... I will not have a chance to do anything with it yet until this weekend.

Order Number: removed
Invoice Number: removed
Purchase Date: 05/04/2007

Billing Information: Shipping Information:

*Removed*

Tracking No. fedex- 912900456820

Item # Model # Description Qty Unit Price Ext. Price

CA4830708 GA-P35-DQ6 *MB, GBT S775 P35 DDR2 GA-P35-DQ6 ATX 1 $269.99 $269.99

Subtotal: $269.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $24.00
Total: $293.99

Never mind.........
Ewiz is all sold out of the P35 boards now (both Giga and Asus)

i was jsut on club it and they have 3 gigabytes there jsut search p35 on the site

Ya they pulled it last night right as I was ordering the damn thing :(

I wonder why they removed it?

If you call them and try to order over the phone, they will take your order, but they cannot advertise the boards on their website. I called and was able to get a GA-P35-DS3P for $209.99.

The GA-P35-DQ6 is $259.99 and the GA-P35C-DS3R is $189.99. All of them are still in stock.

If you call them and try to order over the phone, they will take your order, but they cannot advertise the boards on their website. I called and was able to get a GA-P35-DS3P for $209.99.

The GA-P35-DQ6 is $259.99 and the GA-P35C-DS3R is $189.99. All of them are still in stock.

Guess that's what all that "embargo" stuff was about when they listed the boards. Didn't stop me from getting a DQ6 delivered yesterday though:D

ummm.. This board is the GAy... lol

Gigabyte DQ6 680i is more impressive..but yet again.. still sucks

Back