GigaByte GA-EX58-UD4P or ASUS P6T(non deluxe)

MunchMouth

Weaksauce
I am trying to decide between these two boards, what do you guys think. I'm looking for stability and ease of use. I am not overly tech savy, so the easier to use the better.

Anyone have either of these boards, and suffering problems?

Thanks, Munch

Either board should give you a completely easy install. Gigabyte and Asus make very very easy to setup motherboards, both equally easy since it cannot get much easier then plugging in your components, data and power cables, and turn it on. Neither require much in the way of pre-configuration. In fact, niether requires anything in the way of pre-configuration. These 2 mobo makers are about as plug and play as it gets.

I went with the UD4P on my i7 build and I couldn't be happier. Great board, great features and of course it's Gigabyte of which I've used now on the last 7 or 8 builds and have never had a problem.

I went with the UD4P on my i7 build and I couldn't be happier. Great board, great features and of course it's Gigabyte of which I've used now on the last 7 or 8 builds and have never had a problem.

Looks like I'm back to Gigabyte for good now as well. My only other option, Abit, died. Asus pisses me off too often, but they make a good third (now second) choice.

Looks like I'm back to Gigabyte for good now as well. My only other option, Abit, died. Asus pisses me off too often, but they make a good third (now second) choice.

Yeah I ran with an older Abit board on my old P4 system a few years back and was considering either Asus or Gigabyte but I'm too in love with the Dual-Bios of the Gigabytes and their setup is super slick.

i went with the Asus and couldn't be happier.
but i'm sure the Gigabyte won't be any worse.

they're very good bang for buck boards.

offer (nearly) the same that all $300+ boards offer.

Back