Gigabyte Designare TRX40 blue screens with any of the gigabyte software.

Kirika

Gawd
If I install the gigabyte software and try using it I get a blue screen crash. Rest of specs in sig. Is there a way to fix this or is there no point to using it for tweaks or monitoring? I uninstalled it and system is stable.

If I install the gigabyte software and try using it I get a blue screen crash. Rest of specs in sig. Is there a way to fix this or is there no point to using it for tweaks or monitoring? I uninstalled it and system is stable.

Which gigafail apps? Technically you don't need any of their apps nor do you actually want to with the exception of the craptastic rgbfusion. Thankfully they finally fixed the latest version of rgbfusion so that at least works. Monitoring wise you should use hwi in combo with afterburner and rtss.

Which gigafail apps? Technically you don't need any of their apps nor do you actually want to with the exception of the craptastic rgbfusion. Thankfully they finally fixed the latest version of rgbfusion so that at least works. Monitoring wise you should use hwi in combo with afterburner and rtss.
Thank you. Would get a blue screen when launching either Appcenter, and EZtune. Didn't try RGBfusion since don't really care about the light brights. Installed HWI and afterburner with rtss.

Thank you. Would get a blue screen when launching either Appcenter, and EZtune. Didn't try RGBfusion since don't really care about the light brights. Installed HWI and afterburner with rtss.
well then there is no reason for any of it anyway...all that stuff is already done by the bios

well then there is no reason for any of it anyway...all that stuff is already done by the bios

Except there is no rgb control in bios! Fyi, the giga bios on TR3 sucks donkey ass. Hell the saved profiles do not even save fan profiles, this one really ticks me off.

Nice. Btw I wrote a quick guide on setting up hwi/ab/rtss here. There's a trick to using hwi to prevent observer effects.

Also, protip you can use Asus' Aura software to control RGB. It works a ton better and has control over the ram rgb if you have that.

https://hardforum.com/threads/build...render-monster.1990145/page-4#post-1044457505

Last edited:
Back