gigabyte assassin board on newegg now

Looks way to expensive. One thing I haven't been able to figure out about all the new Gigabyte motherboards, is why they still include the old mouse and keyboard inputs..

Reminds me of 780i Nforce series w/ the green-black theme. I'm sure it's high quality like most Gigabyte products, but this is just fugly and at the price point???

wow, I can't believe the price of that board. I mean you could nearly buy a whole Sandybridge upgrade for that.

Would anyone buy this board?

you have to read the review on this board..it is really a 1 of a kind board..i read the review and was blown away by all the highend features...i agree i cant afford this thing but some may..
my opinion after reading the review was its probubly the best board ever built for this segment of users,
gamers/o/clockers...
there are 2 more models coming out and prices are 350.00 for gurella low end and another middle board for like 425.00...release on the others i believe is march....
dont get me wrong i wouldnt buy one of these im just blown away by the features it has..i cant afford any of these boards...my dfi board does me just fine for the 229.00 i paid a year ago..
the gun clip heatsink just kills it for me...cant get past it.....

Back