Gigabit Switch 15$ (OfficeDepot)

WOW! that is a HOT deal. I still have a valid coupon for $10 off ... since I need some ink I'll pick up one of these as well. Thanks OP!

Interesting switch. I'm not sure I would like the forced QoS and it doesn't appear to support jumbo packets.

Good deal if someone is looking for a simple gigabit router for their AV components.

weird, but kinda neat..

"With high, mid and low priority ports, you choose which device gets the highest priority."

OOS at all local stores.
Also, I'm kind of surprised that there are no Office Depots anywhere very close to me...

I picked up 3, needed 2 and got 1 as a spare.
we'll see how they work.

According to the OD website, only one of the three stores near me had any of these switchers, where three were available. I picked up one this afternoon to replace an old D-Link 10/100 switcher, even though reviews were less than stellar on Newegg. Reviews were a bit better on Amazon. For something that has been recently between $40-60, and currently $23 at Amazon & $37 at Newegg, this seems like a good deal for $15 plus around $1.50 tax.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I got the last one from my nearest store last night. Funny thing was the register ran out of paper to print my receipt and the clerk couldn't find any. I thought it was humorous that a paper store ran out of paper!

Back