Giants Player Cut After Fighting Over Beats Headphones

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Do NFL players not make enough to afford a pair of Beats? And with all the money going around in the league, you’d think they’d be giving away HD 800s in the locker room.

Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. brought a large quantity of the trendy Giants blue headphones into the locker room this week to hand out to teammates, coaches and staff. Jenkins was seen taking several pairs on Thursday and bringing them out to his car. He said they were for his daughters. Moore, apparently, did not get a pair and the incident occurred some time after. The physical nature of the disagreement between Jenkins and Moore is unclear, but a confrontation did occur.

Ha. Rich people always expect handouts.. when they need them the least.

Just a case of one persons greed causing another person to be slighted and not treated as well as the rest. Did Milton Waddams need to burn down the building because he didn't get a piece of cake? No, but emotions happen.

Odell did you bring enough for everyone? No? Then you can't give any to anyone! Didn't they teach this kid anything in school! :D

I was really surprised to see Steve mention the HD800 in the opening post of an article since I hardly ever see him in the Computer Audio forum, but then I realized who the poster was. I'm probably the only one who this came to as the first thought, though.

The guy lost his $650,000 salary over a $200 pair of headphones that sound like they cost $50.

I think it is funny they fought over a set of Beats. Seriously these are high priced, not high quality.

Jets lost their QB (Geno Smith) to a broken jaw after a 2nd string LB punched him over $600 owed for airfare from a canceled summer camp for kids. LB lose his job and Smith lost his starts.

Totally proof that the awful people who are fans of sports and are basically criminals are just modeling themselves after their sports playing idols who are also huge losers. I guess this means you can't totally blame the fans for their problems since they're usually a lot more softer-minded than non-sports people so they can get influenced easily into doing dumb stuff by their role models. :(

Jets lost their QB (Geno Smith) to a broken jaw after a 2nd string LB punched him over $600 owed for airfare from a canceled summer camp for kids. LB lose his job and Smith lost his starts.

But then the Jets wouldn't have FitzMagick as the starter.

Must be something in the water I'm Jersey. But than I remember the Bengals, Detroit and the Ravens also have people who would punch you for headphones also.

I was really surprised to see Steve mention the HD800 in the opening post of an article since I hardly ever see him in the Computer Audio forum, but then I realized who the poster was. I'm probably the only one who this came to as the first thought, though.

I actually questioned it as odd to see the reference for the HD 800, but until I saw this didn't think to see who posted it. I wouldn't have known that Steve doesn't venture out because I don't watch his account that closely. :p

But then the Jets wouldn't have FitzMagick as the starter.

That's true, Jet staff were higher on Geno because of his longer passes/stronger arm. Fitz is more reliable and strategic. My high school QB I blocked for played in NFL. I go to HS games with him now and its exhausting because he's checking a gauging a dozen things out loud (has marks, field position, OL splits, where corners line up etc). A QB has to be aware of a lot of things. I'm not sure Geno is good at that yet. He was great at WV but they ran by seat of their pants

Totally proof that the awful people who are fans of sports and are basically criminals are just modeling themselves after their sports playing idols who are also huge losers. I guess this means you can't totally blame the fans for their problems since they're usually a lot more softer-minded than non-sports people so they can get influenced easily into doing dumb stuff by their role models. :(

Totally proof that you're an ass bucket that nobody likes.

Back