GhostBusters for Halloween on Steam?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
It's 2.99 I remember someone telling me it's a pretty decent game it's from 2009 but hell it's only 2.99 might be a good one for Halloween.
The 1980s cartoon was great =)

The game is pretty much a 3rd person shooter with Ghostbusters painted on. Not that it’s bad but don’t expect anything revolutionary there.

Yet if you’re any sort of fan of Ghostbusters it’s hard not to smile while playing with the old gang. It’s as close to Ghostbusters 3 one could hope for. A lot of the voice actors return and I think even Aykroyd did the script.

If it's the ghost busters I bought a few years ago, it's very fun. Definitely worth that price.

This was unavailable for purchase on Steam for over a year after being sold initially.

I replayed it about a year ago, great game. With all the original actors providing their voices for their characters, this is probably as close as you'll get to a Ghostbusters 3.

Some solid one-liners and references to the movies.

I saw this game a couple years ago and thought it looked cool. At this price I'll grab one up and give it a shot this weekend.

Nice find! I bought the retail disc pre-order when it came out. For 2.99 this is easier than looking for my disc.

I wasn't expecting much when I picked it up a few years back on a steam sale, but I really did enjoy it. It really is the sequel to Ghostbusters that we never got...

The gameplay wasn't anything amazing, but it was written and voiced by the original cast. It was a great dive into the world of the GhostBusters. As a child of the 80s, I had an absolutely fantastic time with it. I will probably have to load it up and play through it again.

The gameplay wasn't anything amazing, but it was written and voiced by the original cast. It was a great dive into the world of the GhostBusters. As a child of the 80s, I had an absolutely fantastic time with it. I will probably have to load it up and play through it again.

Well said. Get this game if you love the movies, not because you want to play a great game. Ackroyd & Ramis did script-doctoring, and there's a TON of dialog from all 4 Ghostbusters, Janine, Mr. Peck, etc. With the death of Harold Ramis and the rumored reboot of the franchise starring an all-woman Ghostbusters, this is your last opportunity to experience the Ghostbusters universe, with input from the original creators, and starring the original cast.

I bought it and have several hours in it already. Really captured the atmosphere of the movies. Kind of a generic 3rd-person game, but for me, it's about the movie experience anyway. Best $2.99 I've spent in ages.

Nice!! I went MAD trying to reinstall the game about 2 years ago from the disk. So mad I cracked the disk in half and threw it away. Some kind of install bug that I couldn't get around. At this price I'll grab it and play it a second time. I rushed through the first go, this time I'll try and find all the goodies.

Back