GHOST S1 - When both size & performance matters

Just an update, they sent us pics of the final product. They're not professional photos but they'll have those to show this week. He says now we are still on track to ship in August, not September. Didn't say when in August but I'm still predicting late August.
How did the final product look to you?

image_from_ios.jpg image_from_ios (1).jpg 07-22_-_image_from_ios.jpg

The arctic white maybe? It was ditched as the suppliers couldn't produce a finish that didn't cause interference with the side panel/gable interface.

Not surprising for that area - probably only ceramization could solve that issue, but not at an appropriate price.

I'm not too thrilled with how dark the grey turned out; seems like they went more standard colors than were previewed.

Quick question:
If i got the nickel grill upgrade...

Will i get both the regular AND the nickel one?

Or will i ONLY get the nickel one?

1). Can I order case now?
2). Can I install fans at bottom of the case?
2. Yes you can, from 120mm fans to a whole 240mm AIO if you want to place a top hat on the bottom. If I understand correctly you can even have 2x 240 AIO top and bottom.
1. I would really like to know that myself.

A reddit user is reporting that he was emailed and told packing for orders is starting next week.

Yep, I've also had the same email and have until tomorrow to add anything else to my order

Exciting that you guys are receiving your cases soon... I'll periodically keep refreshing the LOQUE page, looking for an option to buy.

Over the last few weeks I've been doing my youtube and forum research on my next build. (Current machine is an air cooled i2500K with a 980 GTX TI, originally built in Jan, 2011 inside a micro-atx Silverstone FT03.)

Thinking of doing an air-cooled GTX1080TI intel 9th generation build with either a DAN A4-SFX case or LOUQE case. Any thoughts of which 1080 GTX TI I should be hunting for? The build will be used for gaming (1440P) and video work. I'm cool with going the AMD route as well. Any thoughts? (I'd like to go with air cooling as I plan to be flying a fair amount with it as carry on.) Are any of you planning on doing an air-cooled system? What's the plan? If you are going the air-cooled route, what sized top hat are you planning on buying to accommodate your hardware?

Cheers,

Last edited:
Exciting that you guys are receiving your cases soon... I'll periodically keep refreshing the LOQUE page, looking for an option to buy.

Over the last few weeks I've been doing my youtube and forum research on my next build. (Current machine is an air cooled i2500K with a 980 GTX TI, originally built in Jan, 2011 inside a micro-atx Silverstone FT03.)

Thinking of doing an air-cooled GTX1080TI intel 9th generation build with either a DAN A4-SFX case or LOUQE case. Any thoughts of which 1080 GTX TI I should be hunting for? The build will be used for gaming (1440P) and video work. I'm cool with going the AMD route as well. Any thoughts? (I'd like to go with air cooling as I plan to be flying a fair amount with it as carry on.) Are any of you planning on doing an air-cooled system? What's the plan? What sized top hat are you planning on buying to accommodate your hardware?

Cheers,

GTX 980 did not exist in 2011.

GTX 980 did not exist in 2011.

Upgraded the GPU twice since 2011. EVGA GTX 280 was the original card (from an older build). The 280 died on me and EVGA kindly RMA and sent a 470 replacement. Bought the 980GTX TI before the 10 series came out. :(

Last edited:
Update from this morning on slack:

Takeaways from factory visit
We have spent a couple of days in the factory and overlooked the production. We caught a couple of quality issues that are being addressed and that will be corrected before shipping.
- off center box graphics
- Poor stickiness in rubber feet
- A few units with imperfections in aluminum components
According to the factory these corrections will not affect the delivery schedule, but we will have to see it to believe it. Overall the quality is very high, and component fit together like a dream.

Reactions: dglow
like this
After seeing the latest photos I've become very interested in the silver edition. The only issue is that they do not want to change my order from black with large tophat to silver with large top hat. I guess I'm too late or they are too busy.
I was hoping to find someone here who ordered a silver, but wants to convert to black.

After seeing the latest photos I've become very interested in the silver edition. The only issue is that they do not want to change my order from black with large tophat to silver with large top hat. I guess I'm too late or they are too busy.
I was hoping to find someone here who ordered a silver, but wants to convert to black.
All cases in each color might be accounted for already.

Yeah I think the deadline to change anything passed a couple weeks ago.

does anybody know when are we going to get the case in the US???
Should be shipping on the 10th or 12th, but apparently there has been a lot of issues with the finish. If they ship the 12th it will take 3-5 weeks for us to get them.

Louqe posted on their instagram that they should be starting to ship orders by the 12th. Looks like they're planning to take new orders by the 15th. I'm looking forward to picking one up.

I will be Giving Thanks and hope that we will be getting these cases before Thanks Giving as I have no more Thanks left for me to Give after all of these delays.

Back