Ghost Recon Wildlands Meets Predator

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Ghost Recon Wildlands: The Hunt is coming December 14th and from the looks of this teaser trailer it's bringing a little Predator action. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm definitely going to join in on this one. There's something waiting out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.....

Watch the video here.

Looks and feels like a good start. I would like to see more of it before i fork my cash over to ubi. Fell for that a few times before.

nice to see whatever it is likes to hang his meat out to age first before he eats it.

I figured it was a random bad guy but then saw the text (font or whatever you call it?) from the Predator's computer and was ready for more info. Time to get that game patched up and keep working on the campaign to be ready.

I've been meaning to play the game again anyway. Hope it's not just some multiplayer event.

Cool! I knew I bought that game for a reason - considering I haven't played it in ages.

I am dying to see what happening with this. If its a predator I'm buying thw mega deluxe edition. If its a dino and a turok thing I'll get the standard. If its a far cry game I'll skip

First trailer for the new movie coming out next year is supposed to drop next month. I wonder if this has anything to do with that...

They waited for me to get tired of pvp patches and uninstall it. Bastards.

Oh hell yeaaaaaa!!!!

FTR, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, everytime Predator is on TV, I cannot help but watch at least part of it. (Actually watched part of it today!)

One of my favorite movies of all time, and one of the few who got me hooked on knives!!!
The cast, with the different characters/operatives, really is great.

Now a game based on this movie??? Shiiiiiiet!

Ghost Recon Wildlands: The Hunt is coming December 14th and from the looks of this teaser trailer it's bringing a little Predator action. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm definitely going to join in on this one. There's something waiting out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.....

Watch the video here.

Interesting take on a boss I have the base game but hardly grazed it got it for free with the 1080ti.

I know a name doesn't matter much, but it is somewhat humorous to see what the "Tom Clancy" branding has become. I fully expect Tom Clancy: Go Karts or Tom Clancy: Kungfu Aliens next.

Though a proper Predator game would be cool. Would probably end up like most games based on movies though. In other words, trash.

suatmr.jpg

I guess it's and event for everyone with the game so I don't think you need DLC it might be timed though.

Ok it's Free the catch is being an Event it will only last one month.

Last edited:
I know a name doesn't matter much, but it is somewhat humorous to see what the "Tom Clancy" branding has become. I fully expect Tom Clancy: Go Karts or Tom Clancy: Kungfu Aliens next.

Though a proper Predator game would be cool. Would probably end up like most games based on movies though. In other words, trash.
They could do it like Alien: Isolation except in a more open environment.

It is a shame that they have so much trouble making decent games (and movies) with such iconic characters most of the time.

Back