Ghost Recon Wildlands Is Crossing Over with Rainbow Six Siege

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Following Splinter Cell, the Ghost Recon Wildlands team is teasing a new crossover with yet another Ubisoft property: this time, it’s Rainbow Six Siege. A full trailer will be released tomorrow, which should elaborate on which operators the Ghost Recon team will pair up with and what the mission will entail.

The second large, free update for the second year of the game’s content was revealed days ago with Ubisoft releasing a trailer for Special Operation 2 that previewed a permadeath mode and more. Following up on that teaser is the trailer above from Ubisoft that recaps some of the game’s past crossovers before getting to the Rainbow Six Siege teaser with a “6” badge shown while the tactical shooter’s music plays in the background.

This game was free for me with the 1070 I purchased, a while ago. I have to say I was nothing but disappointed in it. I waited patiently for PvP as they fixed a lot of bugs-not that much I experienced anyway. Finally, it was released only to be like: this is it? They keep on adding to a game that is nothing really, imo. The games are really lacking some serious content and quality these days. I guess it was just simple to run around with a rocket launcher and pitch a tent to be entertained?

This game was free for me with the 1070 I purchased, a while ago. I have to say I was nothing but disappointed in it. I waited patiently for PvP as they fixed a lot of bugs-not that much I experienced anyway. Finally, it was released only to be like: this is it? They keep on adding to a game that is nothing really, imo. The games are really lacking some serious content and quality these days. I guess it was just simple to run around with a rocket launcher and pitch a tent to be entertained?

Yeah, it was a disappointment given the hype around the E3 announcement (usual for Ubisoft, they over hype and under deliver).

A lot of copy/paste missions, terrible enemy AI, cheesy friendly AI (you can easily see the tricks they used to just get it passable) that are mostly invisible to enemies, and a bad physics engine (the flight model is arcade to the max and the weapons have airsoft ballistics).

I thoroughly enjoyed GR:W. Had a ton of fun with my kid co-op.
Finished it months ago.
Great game imho. Might dive back in to check this out...

Back