Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter delayed till May?

oh yeah, get a 360 or get lost?

seriously, I don't think it's going to be all that anyway.

If its a console port, its a bastardization of what could have been a legendary series.

It's a different game from the console versions. The levels and assets are the same, but the AI is far harder on PC, and players are expected to me more tactical. The console versions are more run-and-gun.

I was so ready to go to the store and pick up this game and I check walmart.com to make sure its out and the release date says May 9th. I was kinda bummed, but if it makes the game better, then what the heck. It will just make it more worth waiting for. I have an xbox 360 but decided to wait for the pc version cause I can crank up the anti-alaising and stuff. I'm still waiting for good xbox 360 games to come out so I've barely played it at all since i've had it.

Ghost Recon #1 KICKED ASS!!

I hope this title does the same. But if it's a console port I WONT buy it, no matter what. Still doesnt mean I won;t play it :p

May release... maybe I'll have a new rig by then..... LOL yeah right.

Could the delay have anything to do with the fact that it will have PPU support? Or was that going to be included all along?

Nasty_Savage said:
If its a console port, its a bastardization of what could have been a legendary series.

The 360 version is phenominal. Please educate yourself before speaking.

theNoid said:

Does the 360 version support anti-alaising. If it does then great, the pc version should look great. maybe you'll be able to crank the settings up higher to look even better. If the 360 version doesn't support anti-alaising and you said it is phenomenal, then the pc version will most likely support it, and it should look awesome and make playing the game that much better.

Dutt1113 said:
Does the 360 version support anti-alaising. If it does then great, the pc version should look great. maybe you'll be able to crank the settings up higher to look even better. If the 360 version doesn't support anti-alaising and you said it is phenomenal, then the pc version will most likely support it, and it should look awesome and make playing the game that much better.
AA is not going to make or break a game.

theNoid said:

Educate this hammerstien. It may be phenominal for a CONSOLE, but it needs to be optimized for the PC or its as I said, a bastardization of what started off as a fantastic tactical shooter. Don't tell me to 'educate' myself unless you have the PC version. You are the primary reason children should be seen and not heard. :rolleyes:

Then there is the possibility they bundle this with starforce as the have every other Ubi game :mad:

ahhh man, I cant wait for this to come out for the PC, I was a ghost recon whore, slut, filthy pig for the first 3 man multiplayer was the greatest. actually that is the game that started it all out for me, I downloaded the demo for the first recon game and loved it it was all I played.
I heard alot of negative stuff about the other ghost recon that was put out, so I paid zero attention to it but this looks freaking sweet...

Back