Ghost problems

Astra

Limp Gawd
I am trying to install 2 OSs on one HD then make an image and then restore from this image.
First of all I install WinXP Pro SP2, during setup I tell it to use only 1/2 of the HD. After the installation is complete and I have finished to install all the necessary drivers and programs, I go to disk manager, where I make unallocated second half of the HD, a primary partition.
After that I reboot, start from CD Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition and install it on the second half of the HD.
Everything works just fine.

After that I create an image of the HD and then restore from this image. The result is disastrous. Win2k3 OS is corrupt. It would not find some dlls, IE would not start, there are error in the even viewer regarding Service Manager, etc.

Is it because I am trying to ghost a dual boot system? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

To clarify a little bit more. If I work with only 1 OS, then it works just fine. The problems occurs when I install a second OS.

Thank you in advance.

Axeldoomeyer

Limp Gawd
When you use ghost to image the drive what options do you use to image the drive? It should be Local Disc to Image and then save the image to another HDD or DVD...