GHAAA WHERE THE EFF ARE MY REVIEWS AND PARTS!!

Maybe midnight tonight? Maybe?

1401497966510.gif

Ya I'm going nuts too, don't know how I'm gonna get sleep. Have day off tomorrow and going to Microcenter at 10am.

images

The best part for me is when people shop around for all the reviews and then use select pieces to amalgamate a product image that fits their view of what the world should be, whether positive or negative.

It's like dinner and a show. I'm really looking forward to the chaos.

someone got theirs a day early over on reddit. ran a CS:GO benchmark he got 289fps -- my 2p intel system with rx 480 gets 100fps with the same settings.

someone got theirs a day early over on reddit. ran a CS:GO benchmark he got 289fps -- my 2p intel system with rx 480 gets 100fps with the same settings.
I remember the days when I was getting 300 fps on 1080 before the progressive updates. :(

there some people are replying in the reddit thread with overclocked intels getting 390-410fps -- but they have faster geforce cards, i think the smoke portion of the test is killing me -- my fps drops to 29. I averaged 91fps on max settings, 100 with everything on low 720p

• NDA press date is 2nd March 9AM CT

9 am.. what the fuuuuuuu!!! god damn you AMD stop making us wait... when did they stop doing the 12am CST NDA's. o_O

there some people are replying in the reddit thread with overclocked intels getting 390-410fps -- but they have faster geforce cards, i think the smoke portion of the test is killing me -- my fps drops to 29. I averaged 91fps on max settings, 100 with everything on low 720p

the system they compared it with was an i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz and 1070 which got ~250fps.

but the numbers i found interesting were that it got a 2159 single thread cpu-z score compared to the 1901 score from a 6900k. it's going to be an interesting morning that's for sure.. i hope kyle was able to have enough time with the processor to post some overclocking results under water in the initial review.

Last edited:
No reviews until all your mother fuckin cpus have shipped suckers. ROFL

Back