getting into another computer using my network

gamekid

Gawd
i don't know if this kind of question is permitted in this forum so if it is not can someone pm me a link to where i can find out how to do this...

i live in a dorm and my neighbors are always playing little pranks on each other. our computers are connected through the schools network. they have some pretty nice, and loud, speakers connected to one of their computers. i want to be able to mess with them using their speakers. how would i go about doing this? like - playing random music out of the blue...and even talking through them ( im working on getting a voice changer software)

im pretty sure this is possible and i dont think it would be that hard.

you could try remote desktop, but it would have to be enabled on their machine.
or try something like LogMeIn.com. But again, a client software has to be installed and running on their machine.

if you know their username/password (possibly administrator/blank), you can use psexec to remotely execute a process on their computer. namely launching a media player with a soundfile as a command line paramter.

that psexec program looks interesting......now i just need to bring someone else inside to test it out, hehehe :p

thanks for the speedy replies :D

but i dont know the user/pw

well, after searching the web for a bit...i think what i pretty much need is a "backdoor"

which is like that logmein thing but runs in the background without the person knowing.
- correct?

Well a RAT is what you are looking for. A backdoor is simply a port open or something that allows an outside person to gain access.

i think some VNC clients allow the taskbar icon to be hidden. So if he is not tech savvy, he shouldnt notice it running.

But I guess you gotta find a way to get in his dorm, and hope his comp is left logged in. :p

well..getting into his room isn't a problem, having him be loged in - kinda. but do you guys have any names for a RAT or VNC client?

ok......so pretty much in order to do anything i need to install something on his comp......ive heard of booting from a cd to bypass the login stuff and then i could plant the program into some random folder and hide it.....

the main thing is will a virus scanner detect it?

thanks for all the help so far!

Back