Getting Flyers in the Mail for TDS Fiber

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Is TDS any good never heard of them but the 8 gig transfer rates really have me intrested.

Is TDS any good never heard of them but the 8 gig transfer rates really have me intrested.
They serve suburban and rural communities. The overall coverage map is pretty spotty compared to the majors.

I never heard of them either, until just now.

I live in the sticks but will have fiber in the summer. In the US there were some government funds earmarked for high speed internet rollouts. I'm one of the fortunate one's who live in an area that will get 1Gbps fiber to the home.

They're coming to my neck of the woods. Offering symmetrical speeds and really tossing a rock in the pond. Spectrum is shaking in their boots. I think they bottom tier plan is 300/300 for $45. Specturm is like 300/~10 for $80.
I've not seen any bad reviews on nextdoor or facebook for my area.

Geez 8gig?! I got 1 and find that it is plenty for me. I do live alone tho.

Geez 8gig?! I got 1 and find that it is plenty for me. I do live alone tho.
Marketing gimmic...how many people have equipment to handle 1Gb let alone 8Gb? Sure they'll deliver 8Gb to your home but the average consumer has old home routers.

Never heard of them either,but unless they will supply you with an 8Gb-capable modem/router (doubtful), AND you have devices that can utilize all that speed, I would suggest you take a hard pass on them for now....

Back