Getting Droid 2 Today... Initial Suggestions?

KevinO

[H]ard|Gawd
I am getting my droid 2 today and coming up to the 21st century from my other phone. Is there anything I should do right off the bat as far as setting it up for the first time / initial apps?

I was reading through the app thread and going to give some of those a go, but have to get familiar with it first.

Also, Is the motoblur app worth even configuring or better apps for that?

Ditch the default home screen and use LauncherPro. Extremely customizable and much faster.

Thanks for them so far. I won't be getting it till tonight so I have alot of time to waste this weekend on it

Ditch the default home screen and use LauncherPro. Extremely customizable and much faster.

Second this. I have the Droid X and if you have as many spam applications as I do like Blockbuster and City ID then you want to get rid of them. Rooting and deleting apps caused my phone to brick with the next update. With Launcher Pro you can hide the apps and never have to deal with them again. :cool:

Gonna have to chime in and say LauncherPro too. I have the droid 2, i got LauncherPro before I even left the store with it. The phone itself is great though, my one and only complaint is the highly reflective screen, is very hard to see in sunlight.

Back