Get your first look at Halo 3's PC screenshots

erek

[H]F Junkie
Opinion?

"Halo 3: ODST is also on the way. This is a pretty big deal for me because I loved the Firefight mode (I still play it to this day on Xbox 360) and am psyched to try it out on PC with higher FPS and response timings.

It'll still be a while before we get Halo 3 on PC though. Right now 343i is currently testing Halo 2 on PC (we played it, and it's pretty good, basically a Halo 2: Anniversary with PC controls and higher FPS) and Halo 3 will follow in the coming months. No timing has been outlined for the full MCC's pinpointed launch, but also remember that each game is sold separately on Steam for $10 a pop. Halo Reach and Halo 1 are currently available at that price."

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/72216/get-your-first-look-at-halo-3s-pc-screenshots/index.html

I don't think I ever played through the campaign by myself. Did coop on Legendary with the original 360 version with my roommate at the time. Got the original 1000 gamerscore and never touched it again. The achievements for 3 successive sword kills and 4 successive hammer kills fell into my lap in the perfect situation. I wonder if I could still access the saved movies for them... I do remember the campaign being quite good, though, and it still has the best multiplayer out of all the games released so far in my opinion.

The screen shots aren't even 720p resolution... What a shit article.

Opinion?

"Halo 3: ODST is also on the way. This is a pretty big deal for me because I loved the Firefight mode (I still play it to this day on Xbox 360) and am psyched to try it out on PC with higher FPS and response timings.

It'll still be a while before we get Halo 3 on PC though. Right now 343i is currently testing Halo 2 on PC (we played it, and it's pretty good, basically a Halo 2: Anniversary with PC controls and higher FPS) and Halo 3 will follow in the coming months. No timing has been outlined for the full MCC's pinpointed launch, but also remember that each game is sold separately on Steam for $10 a pop. Halo Reach and Halo 1 are currently available at that price."

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/72216/get-your-first-look-at-halo-3s-pc-screenshots/index.html

I did not realize there would be a market for such horrible graphics in 2020!

Back