Get you lame selves back. I'm not acepting excuses

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
I don't care who pissed in your cereal.
It's time to remember why we started this.

Where is CIWS, King, Atomic Moose..

We were a team....dedicated to the best we could offer humanity,,

remember why you started this, remember your friends.....
I'm here. Come join me. I need you.

-relic

I'm too tired to pull any punches here...

CIWS- no clue. I saw a post here and there I think over the years I've just never had much/any interaction with him that I can recall. I think he's still active

King- has not posted since UD closed that I've seen.

AtomicMoose has been banned from Hard|Forums. Let me know if you want his email/some place to get in touch with him.

You sir have a ocean of pissed on cereal with a few brown floaters to clean up.... I'm sure everyone one has their side of the story, I just don't know what to say after that.

So, WTF you been? :p

Back????????? I never left!

You know me, I want to be in that long line until the monster is gone.;)

You sir have a ocean of pissed on cereal with a few brown floaters to clean up.... I'm sure everyone one has their side of the story, I just don't know what to say after that.

King has been a bit under the weather Marty, but he's coming around.

As far as sides of the story, hell, I'm willing to fold along side you and just publicly admitted it;)

The beast must die, that's the only side of the story I care about!:D

CIWS- no clue. I saw a post here and there I think over the years I've just never had much/any interaction with him that I can recall. I think he's still active

AtomicMoose has been banned from Hard|Forums. Let me know if you want his email/some place to get in touch with him.

I borrowed more millions that I will ever earn and bought a company. I've been busy.....
Screw all that, I want to make this team greater than it ever was before.

I want every folder back. Banned? Let's work it out. Kyle is a reasonable man. We all have a goal. This is for mankind. Hell, this is for your friend, relic.

If you need a reason then: I am an honest and fair man. I need your help to defeat a monster that kills innocent people...come back and help me. Rally to the cause. We all know we are stronger together.

Please...
relic,

I was just bemoaning the lack of traffic in this forum since the issues a few months back. Thanks for resurfacing to help blow a little life back into our team Relic. I hope the real life risks are paying off.

Welcome back.... you willn't know my name but I lurked way back then

I got an email that said to come home, Thought it was kind of funny seeing how I never left just stopped posting so much.

He rises from the dead! Any good mojo-related stories for us?

Welcome back, relic... I may not know each other very well but I'm here folding hard for a good cause and I'm happy to see you back. I hope your presence will rally more people folding for the [H]orde and stir a bit more activity.

Great to see you all!

Where are the rest?
C'mon slackers. Get your finger's typing and the boxen folding.

We've got a big things to do, and I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Now I remember why we always used to say to noobies

" and it's all Relic's fault, " :D

Got 25+ boxen going now,

and it'a all Relic's fault,

in case you folk's didn't notice,

Heeeee's Baaack

wecome home,

Hello Relic!

Your presence and calming influence have been sorely missed. I am hoping that your return, in combination with the efforts of our newly minted leaders, will culminate in new levels of cooperation, and WU crunching!

Welcome back!

Hello Relic!

Your presence and calming influence have been sorely missed. I am hoping that your return, in combination with the efforts of our newly minted leaders, will culminate in new levels of cooperation, and WU crunching!

Welcome back!

Calm? Yeah, that's me...Mr. Mellow.
It's great to see you again Anderu.

As soon as I can get a decent internet connection at home I will be back. Love everything about the boonies except lack of an internet connection. Miss DCing too much to stay gone forever though. Guess I'll have to break down and do the satellite thing for a while since both Time Warner and Embarq are talking about more than a year before they offer high speed out my way.

Welcome back relic, and yes IT IS STILL ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!! :D :D

*waves hand*

im still here :)

Sumbitch ... relic's back! woot, woot. If he's coming back, so am I.

Thanks for the heads-up majic!!

/tries-front-door-key-and-suprisingly-it-still-works

Hey peeps, wassup?

GG

Hey peeps, wassup?

GG

Wow, thats a name i havent seen in a while...

wheres chelsea oilman?

Wow ppl actually got some of my e-mails an PM's its great!

But then again what were their choices?

A: Ignore an e-mail from a slightly mad man.

B: Say screw it and just go get some pie.

C: Not remember they had that old e-mail addy and continue on with whatever they were doing.

D: Get the hell back here, wake and and turn some machines back to the Fold. For The Horde!!!

The answer is simply D the answer is alwasy D!!!!

I'm here Huckleberry :) (Sorry I LOVE that movie)

Still folding along merrily. Did something around here happen? Sorry I havent been as active we are in the process of converting a ton of folks over to a new system and been pulling a few 20 hour days (well if few means 30 or so in a row). Another 20 days till I pass my achivement goal of passing MidnightFreak and then just keep on going to conquer the beast!

Oh and /sniff I didn't get an email/PM :(

Well I'll be damned.

This thread is like the ressurection of the dead.

It's been a looong time since I've seen some of these names.

Hey peeps, wassup?

GG

And here we all thought you got lost in the world of “WOW”

Come back man, I’ll even send you some shiny beads and trinkets;)

As soon as I can get a decent internet connection at home I will be back. Love everything about the boonies except lack of an internet connection. Miss DCing too much to stay gone forever though. Guess I'll have to break down and do the satellite thing for a while since both Time Warner and Embarq are talking about more than a year before they offer high speed out my way.

Welcome back relic, and yes IT IS STILL ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!! :D :D

Oh man. CT's here too?
Life is good!

Rayman!
GwilyaGwees!
mwarp!

I feel a Blues Brothers quote coming on;

We're getting the band back together...
We're on a mission from God

oh, and im here too

not folding at the moment, but i will be soon, i promise

BIG THINGS POPPIN!

not folding at the moment

Blasphemy!!
Get a p3-500 going, borg your microwave, convert your toaster...anything.
rayman can't be boxen-free. :D

Good to see ya [H]ard bro. I'm looking forward to seeing what's poppin'.

Come back man, I’ll even send you some shiny beads and trinkets;)

Nah, no shiny beads or trinkets for me - you can send me a shiny epic from SSC or 2,000,000 FAH points. Your choice!

Good to see the old gang getting back together. And that Blues Brothers movie was the best!

GG.

Katabatic[H];1031324929 said:
Wow, I never thought that I would see relic post again. I was wrong! :)

It takes a lot to get you to post. Thanks for stopping in and saying "Hi".

Now fold, man, fold!

:)

I know - I remember reading your mojo post for the first time back in 2000. But life (wife, school, etc...) leaves rare time to join in the banter - though I typically lurk every day. Nice to see all after the recent months...

The man is back!:eek:

Nice to see you again relic. :D

CBR,

It's been a while indeed. How's things?

Just dandy.

Got a few b0rgs in the time you were out, resting firmly at 30 on the team for now. I see you're just ahead of me, but I get the feeling that won't last long.;)

Just dandy.

Got a few b0rgs in the time you were out, resting firmly at 30 on the team for now. I see you're just ahead of me, but I get the feeling that won't last long.;)

Um...well.
You may be correct.

Sorry. :D

Back