Get a FREE Black Friday wakeup call from CheechHeidi KlumIce TLord Vader& others!

Hey there...get a FREE wakeup call on Thanksgiving and Black Friday from Target...you can get a free wake-up call from:
  • Cheech
  • Crying Baby
  • Dennis (a rooster)
  • Heartbreaker (for the ladies)
  • Heidi Klum
  • Ice T
  • Lord Vader
  • Mini Diva (some girl who sings)
  • Urban Thunder (a construction worker)
  • Woman With Cat
I think I'll wake my sister up on Thanksgiving with Heartbreaker (if my bro-in-law hears it then he'll wonder wtf is up...lol) and on Black Friday with Cheech...I'll wake myself up with Lord Vader (of course) for Thanksgiving and Heidi Klum for Black Friday...this is gonna kik ass...

THANX
C'YA :cool:

EDIT: You can click on the circles and it'll show you what the character says when s/he/it calls you...

LINKY

▬

You can't use it as a prank...you have to call from the phone number that they're gonna call...so unless you use the person-who-you-wanna-prank's phone then they won't call...ya gotta confirm the wake-up call...but it only takes like 2 minutes to do so it shouldn't be too hard...

Metallica_Band said:
You can't use it as a prank...you have to call from the phone number that they're gonna call...so unless you use the person-who-you-wanna-prank's phone then they won't call...ya gotta confirm the wake-up call...but it only takes like 2 minutes to do so it shouldn't be too hard...

From your sig...

Yoda V.S. Gandalf - Who would kick who's arse???
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=826451

Should say whose or whom's, who's is the combined form of who is ;)

mpcamer1220 said:
who are those people?
Cheech - Cheech Narin from Cheech and Chong movies...Don't tekk me you don't know who there's guys are

Crying Baby - Ummm...a regular crying baby...

Dennis (a rooster) - Don't know who Dennis the Rooster is...prolly just some rooster named Dennis

Heartbreaker (for the ladies) - Don't know if he's anyone...

Heidi Klum - A very hot super model...I'd hit it...

Ice T - Hippity Hop (loved Ladykillers) artist and an actor.

Lord Vader - This is Darth Vader from Star Wars...If you tell me you don't know who Darth Vader is then you must've been living in a hole the past several years...

Mini Diva (some girl who sings) - A little girl who calls herself a diva and can sing

Urban Thunder (a construction worker) - Just your average construction worker I guess

Woman With Cat - Weren't they on some commercials???

I didn't get my wake up call today!! I had one scheduled for 6 am from cheech!!! wtf?

LMFAO, I got my phone call at 6:30 this morning from ICE T. Rofl, I didn't think it would happen but It actually did! I saw a thing on the news about it before I went to bed but I was still not sure what to think. :eek:

I signed up to have darth vadar call me and breathe heavy for me..
even though I had no intention of shopping.

He never called
the bastard

wanted to wake up at 4:30 and they didnt call till 6:15. Good thing I used an alarm clock.

So instead of heading out at 5ish, you waited at your house til 6:15 for a phone call?!!

Back