get 20 bucks to your paypal for trying an ebay service

b1m2x3

2[H]4U
if you PM me with your email addy so i can refer you. Ill give you $2.5 of the ref. bonus.
Don't know if everyone has seen this, but It works great and the money is transferred to your paypal account pretty fast.

From SD:
What to do exactly:
1. Go to http://www.unwiredbuyer.com and on the right fill out the registration. Use the same email as your paypal email when you sign up, because that is where they will send the money.
2. Find an auction that is close to being done and add it to your watch list. Since I only wanted the $20 and did not want to acutally buy anything, I found a car auction that was 5 minutes from being over with a price that seemed to be way below reserve price
3. Go to your Unwiredbuyer account and click on "Update Auctions," this should refresh your page and display the item that you just added to your watch list. Make sure "Call Me" is checked on the item.
4. Wait for a call from unwiredbuyer. My call came within a minute of me clicking "Update Auctions," there was only about 4 minutes left when they called me
5. The voice will tell you what auction it's calling about, how much time is left and what the bid is it right now. Then it will give you an option of placing the lowest possible bid, which is what I did. I did win the auction, but the reserve was not met, which is good,
6. You will get an email from [email protected] confirming that you have used their service and now can get your $20. Follow the link in the email, to confirm.
7. You're done! The money was in my PayPal within minutes of me clicking the confirmation link.

You DON'T have to win the auction to get the 20 bucks. The service will call you when the auction has like 3 mins left, so pick an auction that is about to end soon with a reserve you know you can't meet if you don't want to wait for something you actually want.

And afterwards, you can change all your info if you are paranoid, like me.

interesting. anyone else tried this? i'm in for $20 but dont want to read the fine print. thanks for the post.

tried it myself, waiting for paypal transfer of money to my account. Just be sure you all change your ebay password after and disable them as 3rd party users just incase.

tired it out, gotta wait for the email conformation i guess. hmm they also give $5 for freind referral.

i did it early on and the 20$ was transferred to my account in like 30 mins

I bid and won over the phone, no email yet, is it instant or not?

does it go to ur ebay email or your unwired account?

Just did it and won a couple of JCPenny $10 certificates over the phone. I was going to bid on a $266 gift certificate to Victoria Secrets but i was afraid i might win lol. I guess i could of given it to my girl as an early birthday present :D.

Did anyone get an email notfication about the $20, or was it done automatically?

mZimm said:
I'm getting the same thing; something must be wrong.
I figured it out. I had to log into ebay.com, because there was one of those "promo pages" after you log in. I suppose the site checks if once you log in, you get sent to the right page. Normally, I just use ebay.ca.

Anyways, once I got in, it said some security measures, blah blah. So, I didn't get squat. I just logged into ebay and changed my password again.

i got the conformation email. i reicieved the call at 3:30 bid on the item a couple of times lost, and by 4:45 (first time i could check it) i had a conformation email. now just waiting on the 20$

you have to click the link in the email to get the money. im not holding my breathe counting on it getting transfered today but once tomrrow comes it better be there :)

Here is a heads up in case you dont read the rules. The eBay account you use has to have a feedback rating of 10 or more or have been registered for 12 months. I used a new eBay account i had created on the side for this deal and it didn't work cause i had 0 feedback. I went and changed my e-mail address and eBay account to my main eBay account and bid on something again and got the e-mail for the $20 PayPal credit in that e-mail account.

I guess i finally ended up getting a Victoria's Secret gift certificate lol. This one was only $10 though.

burningrave101 said:
Here is a heads up in case you dont read the rules. The eBay account you use has to have a feedback rating of 10 or more or have been registered for 12 months. I used a new eBay account i had created on the side for this deal and it didn't work cause i had 0 feedback. I went and changed my e-mail address and eBay account to my main eBay account and bid on something again and got the e-mail for the $20 PayPal credit in that e-mail account.

I guess i finally ended up getting a Victoria's Secret gift certificate lol. This one was only $10 though.
I've been registered since 03, and have 30 positive feedback; but it won't let me register. It keeps telling me that the username and password aren't correct.

mZimm said:
I've been registered since 03, and have 30 positive feedback; but it won't let me register. It keeps telling me that the username and password aren't correct.

The eBay requirements dont have anything to do with you registering. Its probably ither a database issue or your username and password aren't correct.

I also had a hard time registering, but got through. Got her done and got the confirm email. It says payment will be made within 1-2 business days. The title in the email says you get $10, but the email itself says $20. It was kinda hard to find something that had a reserve ( i wanted to make sure i didnt win), but search up the laptops area and found one. We shall wait and see if payment goes through. Thanks for the post! :D

I followed the instructions and bid from ebay on a car that was ending. I got the computerized call and didn't win the auction. I only got one email for registering. I see no follow up email telling me I'm getting $20. :confused:

Oh Wow, got the email stating I have paypal payment...checked my paypal account and the funds arrived! Thanks again OP, easiest $20 ever!! :cool:

thats cool got mine too, lol i dont exactly see how this website will make anymoney but hey im not going to argue over a free 20$

orvil01 said:
thats cool got mine too, lol i dont exactly see how this website will make anymoney but hey im not going to argue over a free 20$

eBay pays them for every auction bid on and won through their service.

got the emails and yeah it does say $10 in the subject but $20 in the body... someone should check their email templates!

waiting for the bux........ how long did it take everyone who's gotten it from email to money?

anyone who wants to do this, i'll send you a referral email and give you $3 of the $5 referral fee!! $23 free dollars!!!

How long did it take to get the email saying you got the cash? Nothing yet here. :(

Ive had an ebay account for more than 2 years, with 3 positive feedback.. Im not an ebayer, anyone think this will work for me?

can someone forward me or pm me the confirmation link... i think they forgot to send me the message to get my $20

email: omegasli{at}gmail.com

wickywicky said:
got the emails and yeah it does say $10 in the subject but $20 in the body... someone should check their email templates!

waiting for the bux........ how long did it take everyone who's gotten it from email to money?

approx 2 hours.

pm'ed it to you.

ReD.SkY said:
can someone forward me or pm me the confirmation link... i think they forgot to send me the message to get my $20

email: omegasli{at}gmail.com

ShuttleLuv, i got the email saying i would get the money almost instantly after i hung up the phone... doesn't seem that forwarding the email will work, the link is coded to each specific user. :(

got the money... in under an hour! they seem to be pretty on top of their game!

ReD.SkY let us know if they're able to get your missing email sorted out!

Does it matter that I placed a bid using ebay before the call? That's what I did. I didn't place any bids while on the phone either.

Since I didn't do it right, can I re bid and dol it right now? Or is it not valid now? I'e using the phone?

Back