Germany: Xbox One Is A Monitoring Device

microsoft needs to back down on recording humans as test subjects.......why take data if it isnt important....why record? thats the 1 billion dollar question..... dont u think people come to far with when the intrude into ur home by recording ur cognative and motor skill movements....? then the shady shit comes not 5 not 10 but 30 years later something will come up about this topic and how it enabled human killing robots or something......what do they need better ai or somthing? really wtf are they doing........ i also love how they take all the original pc ideas options....and cram it out there to lazy console slobs..with no options as they were to fat and fucking lazy to get out of the car to go inside to order a meal....really ms just wants there owm "perfect" machine to manipulate u.........wtf is the point of these things.......if you can upgrade to a ps4 or xbox one....then u can own a pc with 1000 more options in software and hardware......if they marketed the pc by letting people know about the pcs options then so many people wouldnt be out of the loop......same fucking software with better options and pheriphials have always been here.......most console owners i know have had bad experiences with crappy dell e machines and hps with shallow memory causing the bad experiences....combined with the lack of graphic rendering or expansion. if the market didnt cause this then pcs would be more popular and would have been out in more living rooms in 2007........but wait u had xobox360 and pieceofshit3. along with pulling attention away with tablets and cell phones....only so much money to invest....if you want real gaming and media experience with well more freedom than consoles then pc and win or linux is were its at....if people complain about the pc being to expensive then why dont they develop some pattience....somone can svae 300 they can wait and save 600...if you can wait and save 600 then u can save 1000 and so on.......time and duration determin this....anyways i am in no rush...the longer i wait more money i save and the better the overall outcome.......so the pc will always be the better choice....and the options with software and hardware are always growing...expanding...upgrading....and perfecting. doom to the consoles and market the pc.......

if i dont have the money to upgrade build or buy a newer pc.....then i wont play. todays consoles also slow down your ability to play with precision with the lack of another original option known as a keyboard n mouse. thumb movement will never overcome the speed of the mouse....and touch screen gaming is just as annoying with someones fat arm or hand swhoosing around the screen.....pure relaxation equals supreme mind control and thought as the body does not have to concentrate on extra energy and distraction....that might determin that extra precision coupled with what the fps world was first designed for keyboard and mouse.....

microsoft needs to back down on recording humans as test subjects.......why take data if it isnt important....why record? thats the 1 billion dollar question..... dont u think people come to far with when the intrude into ur home by recording ur cognative and motor skill movements....? then the shady shit comes not 5 not 10 but 30 years later something will come up about this topic and how it enabled human killing robots or something......what do they need better ai or somthing? really wtf are they doing........ i also love how they take all the original pc ideas options....and cram it out there to lazy console slobs..with no options as they were to fat and fucking lazy to get out of the car to go inside to order a meal....really ms just wants there owm "perfect" machine to manipulate u.........wtf is the point of these things.......if you can upgrade to a ps4 or xbox one....then u can own a pc with 1000 more options in software and hardware......if they marketed the pc by letting people know about the pcs options then so many people wouldnt be out of the loop......same fucking software with better options and pheriphials have always been here.......most console owners i know have had bad experiences with crappy dell e machines and hps with shallow memory causing the bad experiences....combined with the lack of graphic rendering or expansion. if the market didnt cause this then pcs would be more popular and would have been out in more living rooms in 2007........but wait u had xobox360 and pieceofshit3. along with pulling attention away with tablets and cell phones....only so much money to invest....if you want real gaming and media experience with well more freedom than consoles then pc and win or linux is were its at....if people complain about the pc being to expensive then why dont they develop some pattience....somone can svae 300 they can wait and save 600...if you can wait and save 600 then u can save 1000 and so on.......time and duration determin this....anyways i am in no rush...the longer i wait more money i save and the better the overall outcome.......so the pc will always be the better choice....and the options with software and hardware are always growing...expanding...upgrading....and perfecting. doom to the consoles and market the pc.......

:confused:

Just a series of bad design choices here. Glad I don't give a shit beyond how it effects my pc.

This is also the reason why i keep up with these systems, as it's not far when microsoft will make games just for x-box forcing everyone to buy it if they want to play a good game.

if i dont have the money to upgrade build or buy a newer pc.....then i wont play. todays consoles also slow down your ability to play with precision with the lack of another original option known as a keyboard n mouse. thumb movement will never overcome the speed of the mouse....and touch screen gaming is just as annoying with someones fat arm or hand swhoosing around the screen.....pure relaxation equals supreme mind control and thought as the body does not have to concentrate on extra energy and distraction....that might determin that extra precision coupled with what the fps world was first designed for keyboard and mouse.....

Might want to put your supreme mind control to work on your writing skills. Just saying...

I will not buy it, neither for me nor my kids. I will also not allow my kids to buy it and keep it in my house. (that's far off still since the eldest is 2 yrs old).

MS your doing a Sony-Rootkit or an EA-Origin feckup. Change now or see your console business go down the drain. There will be ppl buying it but the nerd rage will be great enough to cause a blogquake which will be picked up by even the Joe's and Jane's on the street.

BR
/F

Most of these discussions seem to go about 4 steps further than they need to.

Owning and XBox (or PS4) is not a legal requirement, and Microsoft/Sony aren't the government.

It's a 100% opt in experience.

Microsoft can and will do whatever it likes, and you can do whatever you like, best of everything.

Read a book instead.

No you are WRONG, obviously.

3p8rav.jpg

Most of these discussions seem to go about 4 steps further than they need to.

Owning and XBox (or PS4) is not a legal requirement, and Microsoft/Sony aren't the government.

It's a 100% opt in experience.

Microsoft can and will do whatever it likes, and you can do whatever you like, best of everything.

Read a book instead.
People have a right to give their feedback and Microsoft, being smart, would consider it.

Also there is an oligopolistic byproduct in consoles and games. You can't break into the console market unless you have games and you won't get games unless you have a large share of the console market. The only way to compensate is to hemorrage a mountain of investment money to produce a competitive console and games for low volumes in hopes your console will 'catch on'. That's how MS got their foot in the door. And their PC gaming background and PC hardware made it relatively easy for them. Not going to happen again with the only exception being Apple who I'm somewhat sure is not interested.

This is also the reason why i keep up with these systems, as it's not far when microsoft will make games just for x-box forcing everyone to buy it if they want to play a good game.

Console specific titles have been around since consoles were born. This will never change.

If the Kinect is mandatory for XB1 with the way it's being used, I have a huge problem with it. It's a neat gimmick, but I have yet to see anything that makes me really want it. It's a spy appliance with XB1. Microsoft does not need this information. I don't mind them asking, but I do mind them recording what goes on in my house for any reason, what so ever.

Back