Germans Were Paid to Use Electricity This Holiday Season

You are grossly misinformed. EU immigration laws and asylum policy were already well established and something that all member countries signed up for when they decided to join the EU. Germany pushed for enforcement of these laws because refugees were being denied entry by some other member countries and placed directly onto trains bound for Germany. One EU member country cannot make a decision and force it on other members. I assume you consider Sweden to be "ruined" because it has a large migrant population. That was already the case before the refugee crisis arose. Sweden has long had a very open immigration policy initially implemented to increase their population at a time when the country was underpopulated.
Merkel took the decision in sept 2015 to suspend the Dublin regulation and transported in "refugees". By mid sept 2015 local German regions with over 400k "accepted" were already declaring that they were overwhelmed. By opening the doors in the way she did the tide of migrants flowed so when other countries closed their boarders Greece and Italy got overwhelmingly swamped. Then Germany started sending migrants back to Greece because SHOCK HORROR Merkel did not think this through. It was then FINALLY at the European parliament that a redistribution policy was formed but quite a few countries did not want it because it was a reaction to a flawed unilateral action.

you will also note in my post you failed to quote I stated "and via the EU" so I don't know why you are getting on your high horse pushing a statement "one EU member country cannot make a decision and for it on other members" for... She made a decision for Germany and Germany alone but Germany couldn't deal with it and thus it because an EU issue.

So in a way Germany did make a decision and force it on the others by their incompetence. This is why the CDU got thrashed at the last elections, elections that still have not produced a GOVERNMENT! on one side you have ADF that want to do what is right for Germans in Germany and on the other you have the SPD who want to destroy the german identity via the federation of Europe.

Good going Merkel you have destroyed germany

Last edited:
One of the highest prices, if not the highest, in EU. Without accounting for the $200 billion they've spent on "green" power. So, what Germany has is one of the most expensive and unstable power productions. Another nice "benefit" of closing down nuclear and going "green".
And now they get paid to use power. I don't see a problem here.

And now they get paid to use power. I don't see a problem here.

No they don't. Power prices have continued to rise, as it is the government who forks over most of this money from taxes, and the linked article if people would even just read it, would see it states that even with the negative prices, electric bills are still on the rise. Not including the HUGE subsidy the government had dumped into "green" energy (over $200 BILLION at this point and still going), along with big taxes tacked on to electric bills. All of this results in stress on the grid (also talked about in the article), and due to ramping up and down normal plants, they become less efficient, and with the lag they have they end up having to import power.

Also these "negative" times are few and not the norm, and last a few hours.

Green energy has nothing to do with increased electricity bills. But simply the wish to be more efficient. If you use more than 5000kw/h a year as a family you are doing something wrong.

Hell, their English was better than the booty chatta I'm used to back home, it was embarrassing almost.

having had to hire people over the years, there was one thing that really stood out to me. when going over applications those with the best english and grammar were, almost without fail, not born here in america.

The icing on the cake for me was how fit and thin everyone was, not to mention enormously tall. And the German women..... jesus christ!

LOL, you Americans are so funny sometimes! The truth is that while some German women are quite fine, they are not something to write home about in Europe. Actually, Italy and France have it much better in this regard, but Eastern Europe (Russia in particular) has the best looking ladies.

As for overall development, Germany is still quite above some neighboring countries (*cough* France *cough*), but it is put to shame by its southern Alpine neighbors of Austria and Switzerland. To me Switzerland and Japan (maybe South Korea too, though I haven't been there) are the most advanced countries in the world.

LOL, you Americans are so funny sometimes! The truth is that while some German women are quite fine, they are not something to write home about in Europe. Actually, Italy and France have it much better in this regard, but Eastern Europe (Russia in particular) has the best looking ladies.

As for overall development, Germany is still quite above some neighboring countries (*cough* France *cough*), but it is put to shame by its southern Alpine neighbors of Austria and Switzerland. To me Switzerland and Japan (maybe South Korea too, though I haven't been there) are the most advanced countries in the world.

Come to New Mexico muchacho, and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Back