German Police Are Raiding Homes over Hateful Postings on Social Media

wow....

I just can't even...

I grew up in a poor all black neighborhood and I went to an all black junior high and high school as a white person. It's not a pleasant experience, you may disagree with this individual but if you lived in that situation you may feel the same way.

How long ago was that? I was born and lived under a communist regime, my grandfather had an official certificate of poverty from the then government. Yet I'd never presume to blame my current social and financial situation on that heritage. If anything I should be stronger for it, not weaker. Blaming past transgressions against black communities is an easy escape from accountability, nothing more.

All these Che Guvera worshiping little twats must have really pissed off your grandfather when he was alive. How quickly we all forget.. WW2 was way too far away. People always bitch and moan about immigrants but we need American Citizens that understand this. India is not the best example but I find that people from India appreciate the US a lot more generally for some reason. We need less entitled twats that have lived here long enough to forget how blessed a country and time they live in. People gripe about war and our military spending. This is what keeps us from having to worry about getting our assholes reamed long enough to think about how oppressed we are. Nothing ticks me off more than entitled little cunts.

Growing up young, I didn't really see racism until I hit high school, or I thought so then. Kids called each other names and shit, but really it was kid shit, it wasn't in the bone race hate. That isn't something I ever really saw or experienced myself until I went to Korea.

I was down in Seoul at a bus station waiting in a long line for a ticket to Chun Cheon. A young Korean girl walked up to a couple standing in front of me, she told them that she had a ticket and wanted to sell it because her plans had changed. The couple said thanx, but that it wouldn't help them, they needed two tickets, but that they thought the white guy (me) behind them was alone. The girl glanced at me and then turned away and went to ask other people. Talk about feeling like a 50 lb bag of shit. I spent the rest of that day thinking what was so bad about me that she couldn't offer to help me? Did my money stink? What?

Well a couple days later I told this story to someone else and they offered a different take on it. They suggested that maybe she was just really shy and afraid that her English wasn't good enough and didn't want to look bad to me, or to others around her. Really I felt so stupid that I hadn't considered this before, I was too caught up with the first reaction which now I am sure was wrong.

I still remember what a 50 lb bag of shit feels like. I also remember that sometimes things are not what they seem to be and sometimes our perceptions make fools of ourselves.

It's just best not to assume the worst of someone and to give them the benefit of the doubt (y)

EDIT: And yes, I am always perfect and wise when I have had 30 minutes to prepare for it :ROFLMAO:

Back