Geralt of Rivia Joins Soul Calibur VI

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Bandai Namco announced this week that The Witcher’s Geralt would be playable as a guest character in Soul Calibur VI. The developer collaborated with CD Projekt Red extensively to ensure that his model, animations, and weapons were faithfully recreated. He’ll even be featured on the cover.

36642119.jpg

So happy about this, been a fan of Soul Edge / Calibur for a long time & of course The Witcher. Don't usually play much fighting games but I've always liked Soul Calibur, always had interesting characters. This is a match made in heaven. Nobody would stand a chance against Geralt though :)

Last edited:
All I got from that trailer is that the graphics in TW3 is WAY better than the other game...

Come to think of it...I havn't really gamed in-deepth sinceI completed TW3...the gameplay, the design...how would I pick of another "game"....when all games since TW3 have been bland, boring and uninspiring.
(and not to forget....2 free DLC's in TW3!)

Wow. Grew up playing Soul Calibur on coin-operated arcade machines and eventually moved onto PS3. Currently a huge Witcher fan. I'm super excited with this collaboration!

Hopefully in the future, we will see more games with this "cross developer" collaboration (y)

I love seeing these game crossovers. Like the Horizon Zero Dawn and Monster Hunter collab.

Back