Geometry Wars: Scores and Tips

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey all.. first post your high score in GW, Mine is 256,250... yes pathetic!! I've been playing it a week now and still find it really hard once I get to 200k, the massive spawns and swarms just screw me every time.. I've tried to do the circle technique but it makes no difference, anyone have any tips to survive longer?

nice video, i've been waiting for that. my high score is around 300k

damn, there is also another video on there where somone has 7 mil. mine is around 412.

My best is somewhere around 320,000, but that was a fluke. I seem to consistently hit a wall around 200,000. My friend on the other hand routinely gets about 500,000, and whenever i watch him play he seems to get easier games. Maybe it's just the way i play and how the game reacts to me.

This game is seriously the only reason I would buy a 360. I used to play the original all the time on my cousin's xbox in project gotham racing 2. Hell if xbox's come down in price I'm going to buy one just for geometry wars.

That video is pretty intense, btw.

yeah that game has a mind of its own. i dotn understand how it decideds what its going to spawn next, sooo random.

I do admit this game is good.
To see somebody get to over a million is beyond belief.

You know what, this is by far the closest thing I've seen that I can remotely put on the shelf up with space invaders, pacman, and astroids.

BRAV-FUKN-OOO!!!

My high is 691k but it says 2m on my profile because my friend who is a lot better than me played it at my house.

Back